Kanto Region

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Indigo Plateau: Part Two

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sloid

This is a tour of the rest of Indigo Plateau, where people live, work, relax, and have fun.

indigoplateau11.jpg

indigoplateau12.jpg

The City Centre

indigoplateau13.jpg

indigoplateau15.jpg

indigoplateau17.jpg

This is the headquarters of Graveler Real Estate Group. They own a lot of buildings throughout the region. From Saffron Tower, to the Vermilion City Gym.

indigoplateau16.jpg

Now it's time for you to leave aboard the Kanto Express. Thanks for viewing my journal!!!

~FIN~

(The Show and Game ends in Indigo Plateau (for the first season at least, and that's the only one i watched/played), just so people understand why this is the end lol, and for those requesting me to do the other regions, I don't really know them XD. Thanks for following my journal guys!! :D)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

aww thanks guys!

yeah this is the end because if you follow the actual game and show, their journey ends at Indigo Plateau.  The next region, I'm not really familiar with it so I can't do it lol.

Share this comment

There's five regions in the main series:
Kanto (Red/Blue/Yellow)
Johto (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
Hoenn (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
Sinnoh (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
Isshu (Black/White)

Share this comment

^ yeah exactly, i meant i only played watch the first one lol, when there were only 151 pokemons XD

Share this comment

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Share this comment

Badboy5000, why don't you just die! I know it is against the rules to say this but, f*** you is worse! Why won't you just leave your stupid comments in your head and away from this marvelous CJ!

Share this comment