• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Still growing

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arnold001

@SmartbyLaw: Every day is going to be hard. I’ll try to make a journal once every week. And thanks :D

@simmytu: Bedankt! En hier komen ze dan.

I did a lot of downloading and upgrading in my City. I am going to show some photos from my new buildings and new made parts of town. All my buildings are growable ones i do not want to have plopable building because this way its always a surprise what is going to be coming and i like that.

007-Bronze-2.jpg

In the above picture you can see the 3 levels that my city have.

Level 1 is where you can see the monorail going underground in this level is also my railwaytrack and highway.

Level 2 is where you can see the offices, canals and also the avenue’s.

Level 3 is where the residantials are in the above picture.

006-Bronze-1.jpg

I do verry much like the green building in the above picture. I also always make turning points for my monorail and train because that way i can do the ‘you drive it’ missions and turn my trains at the edges of the map.

005-Platina-4.jpg

005-Platina-3.jpg

In this part of town i did put the commercial zones in level 3 and the residentials down in level 2.

004-Platina-2.jpg

003-Platina-1.jpg

002-Smaracht-2.jpg

001-Smaracht-1.jpg

Here the commercial zones are at sea level (level 1).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Love ur cj!!!!!
See the Road/Street/Av - Mrail crossings? Did u try using El rail and dropping down to glr at Xings? could stop the s
                                                                                                                                                                                                                l
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 o
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   p
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     e
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        !

Share this comment