• Views

International Finance Center

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TowerDude

hong-kong-15-thumbnail-hong-kong-_tngpx1

REPLIES

Samerton : Ah! good

Heitomat : About time! heh 26.gif, haha just joking 18.gif Those are nice comments, and I hope you'll like this update!

Reikhardt : Thanks!

chikenz : Thanks a lot!!

Tankmank : I'm happy you liked it, I am very happy with the results myself aswell

Aemilius : Thanks! and cheers for the comment

International Finance Center

One and Two ifc in the heart of Hong Kong are highly prestigious business locations and home to many international financial institutions. Designed by the renowned architect Cesar Pelli, the towers project strength and integrity in the classic skyscraper tradition.

52479334.jpg

A city within a city with nearly 3 million square feet of prime office space, they accommodate thousands of people daily for both work and leisure. The towering Two ifc is Hong Kong island's pre-eminent landmark and an enduring symbol of the region's robust financial vigour.

mos2.jpg

97730275.jpg

96457680.jpg

And when illuminated, the building's triumphant finials transform into a shimmering beacon welcoming visitors to the city. With almost 3 million square feet of prime business district office space and unusually large floorplates, One and Two ifc are ideally suited to financial institutions who require spacious, open-plan trading floors.

mos10.jpg

hongkongisland3may12012.png

hongkongisland6may12012.png

BIG STUFF!

Hong_Kong_Night_Skyline.jpg

Go here to see it in Full size (4000x1000 approx)

Hope you liked this, see you all soon for more HK madness  11.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments