• Moose

The New Forest

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Hengistbury Head: Almost finished now but not yet, still a little bit to go, oh this title's getting a bit long, I better shut up

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dannibee

Replies

cacks - Thank you 9.gif

Samerton - Looking forward to your Wales CJ as well 5.gif

tankmank - Was it as windy and as bitter up there as usual 3.gif

tigera - Me too 1.gif

Towerdude- Thanks dude 1.gif

Hengistbury Head: Almost finished 

I know long time no see blah blah blah. I have excuses, real life comes first I'm afraid. Anyway, with Trixies coming up soon I thought it might be a good idea to show the world my talent again, totally not asking for you to nominate me or anything 2.gif

So here is what I've managed to get done in a month.

simcity4201011222142488.jpg

Some marshland and a few boats moored up

simcity4201011222142551.jpg

A closer look at the boats

simcity4201011222143218.jpg

A view of the Solent Meads Golf club, *cough*richpeopleinbmwsplace*cough*

simcity4201011222143332.jpg

Powerboating across the harbour

And that pretty much concludes todays short update, don't worry the next one will be far more substantial with the main roads and zoning going on. In the meantime stay safe and stay tuned for another episode of DanniBee's ridiculously ambititious project. One small thing for now though, do any of you know where I could find such a building or simular to this one: 

Beach-huts_1370202c.jpg

Anyway, thanks and see ya later!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

WOW this rural scene is amazing Dan, it really is! Oh we can rate your CJ now so a full 5/5 from me :D I don't like the BMW parking though its full of rich people...  X (

Well done, great work.

Share this comment