All Hail The King!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

All Hail The King!

CK-defeats-KFC.jpg

image303.jpg

Chicken King Lives!

I have an astonishing coincidence to report. I created Schulmania's Chicken King after seeing a cool logo of a chicken head with a crown on it - the one shown [here]. As I was tooling about in my SchulMobile, I was startled to see a real life manifestation of Schulmania's most popular business!

sun06.jpg

The Schulmania Chicken King... one of three versions in game...

And now, a real one!

ec422126.jpg

219d0132.jpg

So, we stopped by, had lunch, and I pulled out my iPhone to show the amused owners all about their Schulmania counterpart. They were surprised and wrote down the URL to share with patrons. I suggested that if they ever wanted to do a Schulmania-related promotion, we could certainly work something out. How cool would that be?

And, as a final CK-related treat, a reminder of Schulmania's PC Games page, where versions 1 and 2 of the Chicken King Game reside.

http://www.schulmania.info/index_files/games.htm

Bon appétit!

Our Schulmania site visitors:

3759165.png

.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Thanks for coming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Splendid job! Chicken King hails the demise of KFC!
Also, it is fantastic that your CJ has finally broken the 4 out of 5 rating barrier. It was a crime that it was rated lower

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

K50dude   Thanks. Glad you like it! Long like the King! Chicken King, that is!

Reikhardt   Thank you. Early on, there were a few people making many clones of their account to downrate other CJs to make their own look better.  Some of us who have been here a while still bear the marks of that. Eventually it will, I hope, get better.

ImVhOzzi   The Chicken King I found was in the Derita community of North Charlotte, right about here:

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=CaTn6StDyZAnFfmqGgId8Qsv-yndrO68_R1UiDF1C8fIoET5Xg&amp;q=mallard+creek+rd++Sugar+Creek+Rd,+Charlotte,+NC&amp;sll=35.296493,-80.79483&amp;sspn=0.097794,0.154324&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Mallard+Creek+Rd+%26+Sugar+Creek+Rd&amp;ll=35.301781,-80.800537&amp;spn=0.050646,0.077162&amp;t=h&amp;z=14&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=CaTn6StDyZAnFfmqGgId8Qsv-yndrO68_R1UiDF1C8fIoET5Xg&amp;q=mallard+creek+rd++Sugar+Creek+Rd,+Charlotte,+NC&amp;sll=35.296493,-80.79483&amp;sspn=0.097794,0.154324&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Mallard+Creek+Rd+%26+Sugar+Creek+Rd&amp;ll=35.301781,-80.800537&amp;spn=0.050646,0.077162&amp;t=h&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Zombiehunter   LOL. Hungry?

are on the STEX and are from Budapest. Unfortunately, I have not found a link for them at first glance.

Hester   Not bad… though it’s hard to taste SimFood…

The Duke   Did I make you hungry too? LOL :P

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Leech10   I will need to have another CK run soon… its good food : D

Share this comment