• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Nagata-cho: Center of Japanese Politics

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tepodon

nagata.png

Welcome back to TOKYO 4.0, and welcome to this entry where I will show you how I re-created the Nagata-cho Area. 

Below: Welcome to Nagata-cho, the center of Japanese politics and everything corrupt and evil. In fact this place is so corrupt that the national legislative building (the Diet), has changed color. (notice the greyish color, well its supposed to be white; they're gonna bleach it:)

chiyodaku16dec011290382h.png

ozawa1.jpg
The reporters don't help with fighting corruption, in many cases they take as much bribes as this guy in the middle here. :) Good times!

chiyodaku31jan021290386.png

Above: These two structures here atop a hill, they're part of the Cabinet Office (Naikaku-fu). Again, just a useless piece of the cabinet.

Below: These really ugly three buildings, those are the Legislators Offices. This is where politicians from both the Upper and Lower House spend their time reading reports, signing stuff, thinking up strategy, and recieve bribes. Its also brand new, and its very nice inside:) They say that the doors are so thick that if someone is shot inside the office no one will know...:s

chiyodaku16dec011290385.png

chiyodaku1mar0212903862.png

Above: The green patch, just down the hill from the Legislators offices is where most of the politics in Japan is done. Oh, the national legislative assembly, ya thats just for show. This is where all the politicians gather to actually make hard talk about politics... with geisha's, strippers, and random drugs.

Below: to the bottom left, thats the Mansion of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Ya, the speaker gets a nice mansion to himself while everyone else in the House get to live in, um... mansions. Oh, but wait, whats great about this particular mansion is that its paid for by the public and its within walking distance from the national assembly... and geishas:)

chiyodaku13mar021290386.png

chiyodaku16dec011290382.png

Above: of course the fact that this place is right next to the Imperial Palace means that its lights out at 5pm! No one works overtime or the Emperor will be very upset, and he'll make a statement, prefabricated by the Imperial Agency, about stuff absolutely unrelated to politics and move really slowly.

chiyodaku16dec011290385.png

Above: lets step away from the politics for a second. Get back to SC4:)

The open space I have left is going to be the Office of the Prime Minister. I'd like to BAT one, but unfortunately don't have that kind of time. Oh well.

See ya'll some other time. Hope you enjoyed this little update

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

This update reminds me I have to vote this Sunday; but I guess that, contrarily to you, I will vote...

Great update, as usual!

Share this comment

Well that's the first politicised update I have seen in a cj...I particularly liked the one before with Tokyo Tower though :)

Share this comment