• Moose

Corsica

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

9 Comments

Absolutely incredible, i hope you feel a stupendous amount of satisfaction at having created something so inspiring and beautiful (especially considering how much work it must have taken)!!!!

Did you learn to landscape like that by trial and error? Any tutorials you can recommend for creating those amazing roadways and all that slope friendly development? How do you avoid all the ugly foundation walls with all those hills? What is your favorite slope mod if you use one? I LUV your pathways all over that amazing landscape. Are those streets or park paths and what did you use to make them? Do your sims get to wander all over the places you make for them or are they eye candy mostly? I wish we could see them walking on those magical paths down to the water. What rock plops do you use, they are perfect for the terrain and your rivers are amazing.

Sorry for all the questions. Its been years since I played with Simcity and I now have a mac so i have to start all over with the downloads and mods. I'd love to start with what you are using as your kind of cities and landscapes are the ones I'd love to try making myself. Keep it up, it really is wonderful to see what you do:)

Share this comment

I didn´t write so much, but now it´s time for: congratulations for the Trixie You won for Your awful CJ.

Share this comment

Mais que c'est beau!!! You have transgressed all the game limitations in SC4 and created a paradise on earth!

Bien cordialement,
Simbourgeois
Maire de Belleville

Share this comment