• Comments
  • Views

Matinenda's difference from Shayden.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

I'm making Matinenda first of all for these reasons:

1. Shayden was babied:

It was never in wars, never in debt, no pollution, no crime. No problems to explain it. Or a Utopia. But with Matineadia I plan on actually playing the game without cheats (Except for some, like a military base for a big city to enforce security [You don't deserve it.] and to hide my unused zone color for pictures [zoneria])

2. I never made a location for Shayden:

I never said where it was because I wasn't sure for where to put it. And that kind of hurt the CJ even more.

3. "No Maxis Mod" will be in effect the whole time for Matineadia:

With Shayden I just slowly got more plugins and then just got the Maxis Mod. But with Matineadia I will have it in effect the whole time so it won't look unrealistic.

4. Unrealistic:

In my cities, I had residential right beside industrial in some of my cities. But once I got an eye for realism I didn't really care for the way I had made the old cities. Such as the Airport. I have six airports in Shayden and only one is customly made (in Orlean).

5. Better made map:

This map was made way better then how I made Shayden. This is where I've got the new map for Matinenda, thanks NHP! You can see it's better made then Shayden was, Shayden had a river and thats really it. But Matineadia has everything. Mountains, rivers, and it is 32x32 (Shayden is 15x15) So Matineadia is 2 times as big.

I'm really just saying, I've learned more, and I think it's time to try a new region. Shayden isn't going to be deleted off my computer, definitlely not. But now Matineadia has been moved to the priority region. I could to tell you the truth never delete Shayden, I got so far with it (deleting a region with 2,390,000 people living in it would be a kick to the gut eh?) so I'm definitley not deleting Shayden, and I will still play on Shayden occassionally. But for now like I've said 300 times before, Matineadia is now the main region. It will be vulnerable to whatever I decide to add to the storyline. Unlike Shayden that nothing bad ever happens. I will only use a money mod if for some reason my expenses get too bad. But I only intend on using it when the money count is about to go to the negatives. Later today I'll post the info for this region.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments