• Comments
  • Views

Going High Tech

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

East Tenne: Going High Tech

Friendsville, the diplomatic enclave in East Tenne, has served as an incubator for exciting new ideas for Schulmania. Our scientists have developed some new inventions at the Schulmania Technology Center, located in Friendsville. The endeavor is a joint partnership of the Diplomatic Office, the Office of Military Technology, and East Tenne University.

DiploOffice.jpg

At Diplomatic Office headquarters, excitement is high. New technology developed by Schulmania's scientists is about to be unveiled!

TechCenter1.jpg

Down at the other end of Supreme Wirdle Boulevard, scientists are putting the final touches on the inventions they are presenting. Prince Excalibur, newly named the ruler of Tenne, will be receiving the scientists and dignitaries from allied nations.

science-cat.jpg

Professor Enrico Fur Me works in his lab to finalize the precise mixture needed for one of his new inventions...

Are you curious to see Schulmania's newest inventions? They're now here!* (*Military inventions not shown, as they are classified... but we have now invented gunpowder!)

schul-tech-collage1.jpg

schul-tech-collage2.jpg

With such fabulous new inventions as these, there's no limit to our potential! And I am pleased to report that this chapter was composed on the iWirdle while listening to the SchulPod and partaking of medicinal donuts.

Our Schulmania site visitors:

3759165.png

.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Thanks for coming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13 Comments

medicinal doughnuts washed down by coffee... sounds pretty tasty! 

biggest building and the obelisks in the first picture... where did you find them? 

Share this comment

medicinal doughnuts.................I WANT THEM!!!! 

nice update Schulman! you just keep on going :)

my trixie vote goes to......you know who...i always vote for you 

Share this comment

I somehow missed this update
But wow, what a great surprise too see the silly inventions
- I like the fact that they've been able to make a flatscreen, but not a proper keyboard...

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

SmartbyLaw   Thanks! I am glad you liked it. And, welcome to Schulmania. Please visit us again soon.

K50dude   Thanks. The building is the Bolsa de Madrid, found on capitalsim.net. The columns are on the STEX and are from Budapest. Unfortunately, I have not found a link for them at first glance.

DCMetro34   Thanks and I will have your SchulPod in the mail to you! 

The Duke   This is more like it for medicine. With these, who would ever complain about going to the doctor again?!

Reikhardt   Awesome! Always good to have the whole family reading Schulmania. I hope she comes back to see what else we have as well. And please do give her my regards and a hearty welcome to Schulmania for me.

Alejandro24   These are columns from the STEX found in Budapest. I have been looking for the link to them but I can’t find them in the STEX search at the moment.

The Mentalist   Certainly! They are now available at a fine retailer near you! :D

Fledder200   With medicinal donuts, I plan on being sick a whole lot more now! :D

ImVhOzzi   Well, technological innovation comes in random configurations. After all, we don’t have electricity in places outside of Friendsville. So the screens are powered by genetically altered fireflies. And if you are wondering how they got genetically altered… so am I! :D

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Leech10   We are hard at work… and no telling what we will invent next!

9988   Thanks! The spirit of innovation lives here!

Share this comment