• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Land, Sea and Air

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies
First of all, thank you all for your concerning about my exams! Now the exam season is over, I only have to wait for the marks...
ImVhOzzi: Thanks for your comment!
figgy: Thank you for your comment (although I haven't understood very much the percentages thing) and for your question! Well, there are dozens of ways of changing between trams and GLR, remember than in SC4 trams are only GLR sharing the tile with traffic transit, there are several NAM puzzle pieces that allow you to change between the two configurations. As for the EL-rail transition, there's a transition ramp between trams and EL-rail that is very useful; included on the latest NAM versions.
Towerdude: Thank you for commenting!
Jamonbread: Thanks for commenting!
Zombiehunter: Thank you for your comment! Indeed, I had a prison in the middle of Plainsport, the city I used to showcase before Blackwater.
DCMetro34: Thank you for your comment, my friend! I guess I won't get an F here...
k50dude: Thanks for your comment and suggestion! SimHoTToDDy gave me this link a long time ago, and I replied that the Metro system isn't only established in Blackwater, it is built all over Capital City, and not all the city is like Blackwater. Anyways, I'll give this skins a try!
dghh70: Thank you for commenting!
Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por comentar! I felt that one of the things I disliked the most here was the bridge, so I had to rebuild it... Glad you liked it!
jj88: Thank you for your comment and question; I answered it on the comments section.
Jamesrules90: Thanks for commenting! Yeah, I realized that there was a glitch on the panorama pic; but it is made by the waves hitting the seawalls. All mosaic-makers have this problems when taking seafront pictures; because I still don't know how to predict the in-game waves, so sometimes this kind of mismatchings happen.
Zulu2065: Thanks for your comment and suggestion! If you mean the psander5's Colwick Woods Court, I thought on downloading it but I've been busy downloading more stuff this days; coming soon in Detective Cabrera CJ.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

bannerh.jpg

Blackwater sees a lot of freight traffic all over the day. Some comes to be processed, some comes to stay and some only passes by. Let's see how.

42866061.jpg
This freight station specialized in grain serves several factories dedicated to make derivated products such as bread and breakfast cereal. It isn't uncommon to see rats running through the rail tracks.

51520292.jpg
Some of the trash goes to the dump by boat; small junker boats sail the canal dodging much larger ships all day long. And sometimes, some load falls to the canal, putting the "black" in Blackwater with the help of the power plant.

91959956.jpg
Remember the airport so close to the city? As all medium-sized airports, it can handle some cargo traffic; now we can see an Etihad Airways cargo plane taking off from the airport and flying over the fed up dwellers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if my calculations are right... See you on the Special Update!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

Your the master at airports and I didn't get to see one? Darn...

Nice update though, beautiful industrial areas by the water and the photoshopping of that plane 

Share this comment