Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The canal and farms of Thompson

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thadividedsky

Thompson has a few historic farms that are lined by a canal. Here are the farms.

ThompsonCounty-Apr3091289530093.pngThis is the Ashford farm, the use water from the large pond that borders their property to water their crops.

ThompsonCounty-Apr22091289530172.pngThis is the Lynfield Estate.

ThompsonCounty-Mar5091289529985.pngThis is a close-up of the Thompson farm.

ThompsonCounty-Mar8091289529999.pngA shot of Big Apple Farms. To the right are the oranges and to the left are the apples. They are community owned and run.

ThompsonCounty-Mar11091289530009.pngThis farm is owned by the Bakers, whom own 3 farms in Thompson.

ThompsonCounty-Mar14091289530025.pngThis is the teaser from Earlier. This is the first farm that the Bakers opened in Thompson. Mr. Bakers 2 kids own the other 2 Baker farms.

ThompsonCounty-Mar25091289530061.pngIn this shot, you can see the Thompson farm and 3 community farms with a church between.

ThompsonCounty-Mar31091289530084.pngThis is the 3rd Baker farm. Mr. Baker had a son and a daughter, this is his daughters farm.

ThompsonCounty-May4091289530242.pngThese 2 farms are in porter. The church is a very busy spot on sundays and holidays.

Well that's it for the farms. Please enjoy this entry, Do Svidaniya. 10.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Not bad, not bad at all!!!! I love the greenery, all the canals, and your building choice!! This is a very nice town! All you need now is one of those local gift shops, witch would look very nice placed near the flower plantation, and maybe do a close up on it!!

Keep it up!!

Share this comment

@Duke. Thank you for the compliments. I don't know where I can find a flower shop, there are so many files on the stex and the lex that it would take hours to look through and see if there is one. Of course if you can point me in the right direct, I could download it and make a highlight in the next entry for you. :D
P.S. I like the new avatar
@JGellock. Thank you. They do compliment eachother very nicely, I am pleasantly surprised with how well the county has turned out over-all.
@Smartbylaw. Thank. All the kind words from everyone gives me encouragment.

I have begun work on a new county to the west of Thompson County named Verona Beach. It will be a beach community with a farming community or 2 by the Thompson/Verona county line. There will also be a resort area around the lake with beaches. It may take me a lil more time than usual as I am having issues with the RHW that'll take some tweaking. Again, thank you everyone for the words of encouragment. Do Svidaniya.

Share this comment