New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Big Kahuna - New Chandler City

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k50

To start, there is finally a map of New Chandler. Today, we are in New Chandler City, the large green area in the southwest corner. Particular the Central Core, which is just above the peninsula to the east of Raintree Cove.

Well guess what, you only get two pictures today. Click them, you'll be glad you did. (one of the smaller forum-sized ones is being a little "trippy" but if you click it you should still get something).

There are about 1366x3200, one is a bit larger, one a bit smaller. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

I loved your city journal! I think it's the first I read all. Amazing!
I loved the apartment complex where I find them?

Share this comment

We can't barely see the roads!

Do you have installed a night mod or photoedited the night pic? It looks much better than the default Maxis night... And for the second pic, seems you've taken the pics at the time one of your skyscrapers was being dilapidated; the upper part is dark and cracked and the lower part is as it should be.

One last thing; I've loved the day mosaic, but the building on the lower left corner ruins the final impression. I had seen it before on CSC and its lack of proper texturing and lotting prevented me of downloading this BAT.

Share this comment

Replies (also from the last entry, I sort of forgot... sorry!)
ImVhOzzi:
 Haha thats actually where I got the name, I haven't played that game in four years myself, but when I needed an original name, I thought that could help me. Guess that plan of "originality" didn't work did it?
Devonf: See ImVhOzzi's comment. Thanks though!
Mithrik: Nice to see you again, although 50KDude? That made me laugh actually! (:
Reikhardt: Glad you liked it, thank you!
CIUU96: I liked it myself, thank you.
ladybug2: Thanks for the comment, I sent you a PM about what apartments, I'm not really sure which ones your asking for.
Evillions: Well, that was my intention, sorry if you thought I over-did it. Glad you liked the mosaics though, thanks!
TekindusT: For part one of your "essay" you just wrote :) I do not have a night mod because then my japanese buildings will look funny. Instead, in GIMP, I turn the brightness down to about -5 (not too much of a difference, honestly) but crank up the brightness to about 35 or even 40 sometimes. The bad part about this is that if something is black (like the roads and Willis/Sears Tower at the top) look terrible. It's just what you have to do I've learned. About the second mosaic, well, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too, obviously ): everything looked terrible... 

There is going to be a new update soon, probably early during next week (I'm thinking tuesday). It will be almost the complete opposite of what you just saw, thats all I am going to tell you >:) see you then!

Share this comment