Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMentalist

Welcome in my new City Journal. I will present here City of Canterbury, located in a fictional Province of New West England. It's my second CJ after Worchester, made under another Simtropolis account. I abondended the project in late 2008 because of other acvtivities. I wanted to reactivate it some day, but unfortunetly I lost all my files from the hard drive, so it was not possible.

Now, after several weeks (!) of preperations, I'm finally ready to present my new city. It will be loosely based on London, New York and other American, Canadian, Australian, German as well as Polish cities. As I did Worchester CJ, in the first update I'm going to present Docklands - modern office district located in the eastern parts of Canterbury.

logoar.jpg

flagsm.jpg

coatofarms.jpg

previewaw.jpg
intro12.jpg

intro11.jpg

intro10.jpg

intro9.jpg

intro8.jpg

intro7.jpg

intro4.jpg

intro3n.jpg

intro2w.jpg

intro1.jpg

intro5.jpg

intro6.jpg

MORE COMING SOON!

free counters

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

1st comment, and this is going to be good. I have a feeling about it... and of course there is the awesome pictures, that could be it also.

Share this comment

Great selection in buildings and I like the fact you have an L system in the city. The only feedback I have for opportunies is around the road and rail. They look barren at times. Liven it up with some pics during rush hour. Also, you may want to capture different times of the day as well (shades of light varying). Overall, nice work!

Share this comment