• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

OSITM part 2 and 3 - Double feature!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nardo69

Hello To All!

Ready for your daily dose of Papa Nardo's oeuvre?

OK, as promised, today we change the map. One of my longterm construction sites in this Region is Leimersheim, one of the first maps I begun  but until now only one corner reached a presentable status. That's where we are going now!

OSITM Special 2: Egdes of Leimersheim

We are moving along the edge of the map, in the part that I can show you.

OSITM 2.01

An overview. We are starting a little bit above the upper border of the picture and are moving along the ... nope, not railway, road!

OSITM 2.02

Above the village that you can see on the top left of the previous picture you can see this intersection. Moving ahead we would reach its neighbour Klemmbach so we are turning left.

OSITM 2.03

Sometimes even a stubborn ol'donkey like me goes FARther ... Wink

OSITM 2.04

Closeups of the triangular woods between the farm field and the raod.

OSITM 2.05

OSITM 2.06

OSITM 2.07

A small road gives access to some farms

OSITM 2.08

And after two curves we reach the bridge over the railway line to Klemmbach. The signal is the entry signal of Klemmbach - Neurod.

That's it for today. Hope you like ...

Hold it! Waddaya mean: "That's it for todays"?!?

Uhm, well, it's finished ... 

After just eight lousy pics! And no train? Come on, you're OSITM!

Well, yes, but ...

No "Yes, but ..." - more pictures!!!

Okaaaaay ....

I had some questions and reactions about a particular map of my region view the last days. So I decided to combine OSITM part 2 and 3 for today, pimp up part 4 and show it tomorrow and put an additional construction site report in between somewhere between tomorrow and November 14th. Hope you don't mind ... 2.gif

OSITM Special 3: Al along the railway line

We are continuing now at the last picture of the previous update and move back to Leimersheim - Hochdorf - all along the railway line. And what a coincidence - we are going to see some trains!  18.gif

OSITM 3.01

A train passed the entry signal of Klemmbach - Neurod and will reach the station shortly.

OSITM 3.02

From another Angle. You can clearly see the hole stup with signal, curves and overpass.

OSITM 3.03

And a last closeup of the entry signal and the train.

OSITM 3.04

After a curve the railway line passes a small settlement in a curve without a station or flag stop.

OSITM 3.05

Another trains goes to Klemmbach. The approach signals of the entry signals of the next railway stations are located close to each other.

OSITM 3.06

From another angle. Did you see the marker posts?

OSITM 3.07

A closeup next to the railway line.

OSITM 3.08

The Entry signal of Leimersheim - Hochdorf. We will go there in the next update!

Have fun!

See you tomorrow!

Bernhard 44.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

HD signage, nice trains, smooth curves, FAR roads and this delicious field reaching to the edge of the diagonal retaining wall on the 3.06 pic... Fantastic!

Share this comment

@samerton: Thanks! Glad you liked it!  

@ImVhOzz: Thanks for the compliment! 

@TekindusT: You did have a close look!  Glad you liked it! 

@Sirron Kcuhc: Thanks for the compliment!  But which ponds do you mean? The swimming pools? They were on the (grown) lots. 

@bwong: Thanks for the compliment! 

Share this comment