• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Harbour Westend

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d_j_p1

Right boys and girls, this is my first attempt at a CJ so be gentle2.gif

This is more of a showcase of my latest attempt to build a city rather than an actual story, and no Photoshop type stuff!!!!

harbourview30jan1061237q.jpg

This is the far westend of the harbour - where all the posh boats live

harbourview7feb10612378.jpg

Moving East along the coast we come to the pier - although there are a few issues with this at the moment ( don't try and build opposite a river outlet!!)

harbourview15feb1061237.jpg

We now come to the more commercial area of the harbour with a few more shops and restaurants

harbourview22feb1061237.jpg

Just behind the first picture we have a small residential area with the local school, in the top you can just see the road leading to Pine Ridge

harbourview25feb1061237p.jpg

This is the river Catsan (I think you will be seeing more of this later) cutting through the commercial district. The new dual carriageway was recently tunneled under the river

That's it for my first update - what do you think? any improvements you would suggest, like to see

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

I like it!...but I don't like the brightly coloured Maxis condos next to the Gascooker houses. However it is a briliiant start!

Share this comment

Thanks edmonton_stinks

Didn't realise they were Maxis!!

I recently downloaded CAM and let the town run for 10 years and all the skyscrapers grew and all the residential used to be all gascookers - I thought they were CAM buildings I downloaded as I blocked maxis stuff years ago

I've made most of gascookers stuff "historical" so it should stay

Share this comment

n-m-2k8-yeah, thanks for visiting

The river used to be a lot wider, but the harbour development and the new underpass cut into parts of it

You will see more tomorrow when I update

Share this comment