• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

More New Stuff

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

Evillions: Thanks for your comment, I answered your question on the comments section!

Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por tu comentario! This building was, as many others on this CJ, made by Glenni, you can get it here [link]. I have a good amount of Glenni's so I'm not 100% sure that the graffiti is placed on this block.

DCMetro34: Thank you for commenting! No lot editor here, this graffiti comes with the building, the one I'm linking to Alejandro.

k50dude: Thanks of commenting, man! I see the anonymous painter wasn't so anonymous after all... BTW, congrats for the great job the Oregon Ducks are doing! I'm nearly a newbie on college football but I've read this today...

Schulmanator: Thank you for your comment! I guess it only looks good on SC4...

jzmajor: Thanks for your comment!

tigeria: Thankyou for commenting! I should have made it more difficult...

ImVhOzzi: Thanks for commenting!

figgy: Thank you for your comment, glad you liked it!

Sc4playar: Thank you for commenting, I'm so glad this CJ is one of your favourites!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a not very good exam, I need to get relaxed playing SC4. This is the result...

bannerwt.jpg

The title of this CJ is Tenements & Rust and this is what we're going to see today. Tenements and Rust.

95229333.jpg

From time to time, a new block pops up here and there in Blackwater, making the city denser, attracting more residents and therefore, massifying the hospitals and schools.

98650628.jpg

This building is one of the newest in Blackwater, but seems to be as old as all the others. It hosts a supermarket on its lower stage, which is one of the places where teenagers make their first minor thefts.

72651762.jpg

And finally, a panorama. I've rebuilt the bridge, now with a 75% more of rust! Click for full resolution.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 Comments

I feel yor pain - 64% Irish, 60% Art!
Do you know how to switch between tram and glr/el rail trains?
Thanks

Share this comment

Dude, I love your work, me thinks to improve your crime rate a little bit you might need a big bad prison in the middle of the Projects bwahahahaha ;D

Share this comment

Nice update... although I need to comment on the trams in the first picture, they look really modern. Perhaps you should look at something really dirty? The graffiti-covered trains in this pack seem really fitting for a "rusty" setting. Great update though, about the ducks, well, I am pretty pumped; it's always fun to smack talk my friends who support Oregon State University between classes 

Share this comment

Entiendo lo del examen, a mi me fue mal también, solo que el mio fue hace medio mes y el siguiente es hasta el final de noviembre. Sin embargo excelente reporte de CJ, me gusto el puente de Blackwater, muy equilibrado.
I understand what the test, to me was wrong too, only mine was half a month and next is up to the end of November. But excellent CJ report, I liked the Blackwater Bridge, very balanced.

Share this comment

@jj88: You can get this building here [link] for the Maxis night version and here [link] for the DarkNite version.

As usual, thank you all for your comments, I'll reply you on the next update!

Share this comment

Very nice. Who would open yet another housing block there. Why do people move there.

I feel sorry for you about your exams. The panoramic bridge doesn't quite match properly. But otherwise very nice.

Share this comment

I feel sorry for you, but this is great. But you should get that new GTA 4 like Bronx high rise tenement that one guy reacently relaesed on STEX. It would be a nice addition, but this is perfect, and I like the Cadillac dealership on the first picture.

Share this comment