• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 23: Schwarzritters M

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nardo69

Hello to All!

Seems to be the region view wasn't something you'd expected from me... 

Well, let me say it like this: from time to time, after plopping approximately 50 billion trees, I need some variety ... playing with the nam, breeding some highrises or industry, etc. A chart of time consumed would be mostly rural though ...  18.gif

And as you can see in my older region view I started rural - without mostly! 2.gif

Interesting thing is that there are +760K Sims liviing in Bernhardsruhe - Neustadt, that large map in the middle making it the largest town I ever made since I bought the Rushhour EP ... but my old singlecore Pentium is really on his last legs when I load this map!

But as always before we start: 

@mightygoose: Not mostly rural 45.gif... umm ... well ... umm ...  15.gif at least it started rural, didn't it? And the coast line, well I didn't reach there yet.. it is still left on the old region map of Urland ...41.gif

Thanks for the compliment - anyway or especially ... 18.gif

@Simbourgeois: I am honoured that you choose my humble little CJ for that 800th post! 43.gif 

Glad you like it, and if you can keep a secret: There's more to come of the Mühöbach bridge ... soon, very soon! 16.gif

And without any further ados: 

Update 23: Schwarzritters Mühle (re)visited part 2

Today I'll show you some closeups that couldn't amde it into last time's update!

Pic 23.01

A small wet meadows in the flood plains of the river Ihner. The stones are plopped into the (Maxis) water as I haven't had the zero-Sealevel.dat at that time. Gonna have to try it out some day soon!

Pic 23.02

Road, railway and a dried out drainage ditch. Well, at least if you read the explanation you know ...

Pic 23.03

This small path rose from the need to do something with the empty area under the HV line. Not too bad I might say ... Wink

Pic 23.04

Two different tries to keep the HV Trace clear.

Pic 23.05

The St Florian church below the Gallows Hill.

I fess up - the green colour of the forrest inspired me when I write last update's history.

But the dark Simfox Green together with JeroniJ's trees - isn't it wonderful eery?  Flamming Devil

(Hmm - missed a chance for a halloween update ...

Pic 23.06

A little hamlt on the Gallows Hill. To the left you see one of the HV traces from 23.04, to the top anbother layout of a dry drainage ditch / creek.

Pic 23.07

The other side of the Ihner. For quite some time I didn't know what to do here, especially as there is no(!) electricity here!  shocked2 That farm however grew without ...  What?¿

Pic 23.08

Closeup. After a long time I tried DT poplars.

Pic 23.09

Turned out not completely bad, didn't it?

That's it for today! See you soon!

Have fun!

Bernhard

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

@The Duke: Thanks for the compliment! 
 That's basically why I didn't do it. Blowing up some skyscrapers or W2Ws in an urban environment in order to let the "right ones" grow is much less work than redoing a MM forest ... 

Share this comment