• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Just A Region View ...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nardo69

Hello to All!

It has been a long time since I posted a region view, and maybe this is the first time ever that I show you a region view of Urland 2.

I hop you like the overview, too, and don't be too disappointed that there aren't detail shots today ...

Region view:

Region View

Traffic view:

Traffic View

Have fun! 

Bernhard 44.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

The first thing I've thought when I've seen the region view has been: "Hey, I've been decieved! This region isn't only rural!" And the second one is: "What an excellent transition from the metropolis to the rural areas..."

Share this comment

Not disappointed in the least .  That's beautiful. Lots of green spaces surrounding your city. However,  I'm thinking we *have* been decieved.. Where's the coastline ?

Share this comment

Yes, I see it like my forerunners: You tell us something about a coastline and rural developement, and what I see is a big town. But Your work is beautyful again, so organic, so... I like it very much. And I learned a lot about using cc cause of this CJ.
Anyway: great work, real art,
greets, eufl

Share this comment

Well, it seems to be everytime I show some urban developement once in some years I do surprise my audience ...

But as I explained in the following update I am not always playing rural, only "mostly" rural.

@TekindusT: Glad that you liked it. Also my Ghettos don't look as ugly/depressive/nice (choose the appropiate one) as ypours! 

@Jetty Jockey: Well, we haven't reached there yet... Alternatively have a look in the old Updates of the first "Urland" Region. Glad you like it though! 

@eufl: Hehe, seems to be nothing's the way it seems to be ... Glad you like it anyway.
BTW: 

@ImVhOzzi: Well, there's quite some work left over there. But I showed some pictures from Hillersthal here and here.

Share this comment