• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Graffiti

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

k50dude: Thanks for your comment, my friend! I guess I needed to invent an excuse for these protesters that have been there since the beggining of Blackwater...

tigeria: Thanks for your comment! They're a bunch of brave people...

Reikhard: Thank you for commenting! Rain as a way to get things worse? I have to think in this one.

figgy: Thanks for commenting and for asking! You only need two things: the GIMP program, available for free on the Internet, and ilikehotdogsalot's rain tutorial, from we all have learnt to make this kind of things.

jj88: Thank you for your comment, my friend!

Paulobergonci: Thank you for commenting!

Baliam12: Thanks for your comment and you're welcome!

DCMetro34: Thank you for your comment!

jzmajor: Thanks for your comment and for telling me! I tend to pay special attention on how to spell simtropolitans' nicknames, so I'm quite ashamed with my mistakes with yours...

ImVhOzzi: Thanks for your comment! Just be patient...

Sirron Kchuc: Thank you for commenting!

MCjohnstown: Thanks for commenting and for asking! Of course, everything photoedited. SC4 hasn't got any climate effects and they're impossible to implement; so this is the only way out we CJers have...

Legionhelll: Thanks for ALL your comments! Too bad you've only commented on my "oldest" updates which are, in my opinion, worse than the newer ones...

eViLe_eAgLe: Thank you for your comment and for rating!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're 3134 views away the magic number! Keep coming!

bannerqy.jpg

As in all ghettos, Blackwater has lots of graffiti drawn here and there. Some are only tags and weird drawings, others are art over concrete. Let's take a look to some of them.

92945277.jpg

Besides the rail tracks and in front of the sewage plant, there's one of the best graffiti in Blackwater. It was made lots of years ago and nobody knows who draw it; but there it is; watching trains go by.

42066890.jpg

A new author has emerged in Blackwater and nobody seems to know him or her. Its firsts tags can be seen in the Blackwater Public Housing Projects.

11890425.jpg

But sometimes, the author gets caught whether by the cops (not an usual situation in Blackwater) or by the building owner; like happened on the top of the picture. In this cases, he or she suddenly stops writing on the walls and, in some cases, dissapears for ever. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And an extra pic, as you can see, I've recicled a previous one...

18185553.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

Great work!  Where did you get those project housing BAT in the second picture you call "Blackwater Housing Projects?"  It looks something I can lot for a middle east city.

Share this comment

La última foto es genial, me encantan los montajes sobre la segunda y tercera. Sobre la primera, ¿De dónde es ese edificio?
The last photo its great, i love the fotomotaje over the second and third pictures. About the firts: What building is that?

Share this comment

Nice pictures....very realistic, reminds me a bit of Baltimore. Question: did you place the graffiti on the building in Lot Editor?

DC

Share this comment

Oooh, I see some GIMPing action  I'm sorry you have to live in that building. Great job in that last picture as well!

Share this comment

i know who's that mysterious author leaving his tags behind. :P hahaha. anyway a pretty cute entry :D

Share this comment

@Evillions: You can get that block here [link]. Two of them come with this pack, one grey and another orange-ish. There's another pack very similar to the one I'm linking [link] which can give you more variety if you decide to place all this tenements together in the same zone.

As usual, personal replies coming with the next update!

Share this comment