• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

Your work with the different ploppable water files is unrevalled, never seen something like this before. Till now I only use the PEG-stuff, but I should try this JRJ water in the future. It looks so unbelieveable realistic. But could be the only reason for this is your extrem high standard in using this game for Your own creativity.
I´ll wait patiently for Your next update, for the railroads,
greetings, eufl

Share this comment

@eufl

Thank you, beware, JRJ water is a little "flighty" because it has a high elevation.
After you painted the area if rotate the camera in certain positionsand under certain circumstances you can have unpleasant surprises. You'll understand what I mean if you get there.

Sorry for bad English.

Share this comment

The eye for detail is unreal here, excellent job. There is much custom content I have yet to see before, especially, the little brown waterways....do you know who made them?

DC 

Share this comment

Your CJ is quite a surprise - the name reminds me of Stargate SG-1 (sci-fi geek here).  Your work is amazing. You got to love this game to spend so much time on all the detail I see here.  Simply amazing landscaping... 

Share this comment

Excellent update, beautiful work with the water. I've found JRJ's ploppable sometimes hard to work with, so hats off to you for your efforts!

Share this comment

This is AMAZING. Some of the best work I have seen, and quite honestly some of the best stuff out there now. Great work.

Share this comment