• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Regional Veiw and other Awesomness

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_marsh_

So... I ant to do one more thing before the end of my OSITM. I don't have really anything, So this is a bit of a random stuffs.  Tongue

bannerob.jpg

So here is the current regional shot of Nouadhibou.

edveiw.jpg

And here is a 6,397x3,453 sized veiw of It.

Do you know now what that mystery teaser was??? 

Click >>>> http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7834/nouadhibou.jpg

tinyoverveiw.jpg

Secondly, Gansbaai Has a new flag. A big thank you to 2b2gbi from COFR for making it for me! 9.gif

wavyflag.png

Lastly.... I am introducing a new city to the Gansbaai Kingdoms. The City of Lemsid. It sits in between Zukuraai and Al Aauim. The savanna city atracts nomads from all over the Sahara to it's bazaars.

img0035x.jpg

img0038lox.jpg

Thank you all for a great OSITM!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Nice flag, and like alltimes: Wow... This regionview is fantastic, I really can smell the sand. The View over the little halfway dry river, the lagoon, spending life to the city. And the buildings in the new town look much more better than the more mediterranean mickebear-stuff. I only can say: this CJ is one of my alltime favourites.
Greetings, eufl

Share this comment

I haven't really liked the first pic, some of the buildings aren't what I would expect in a city like this. But the second one... is perfect!

Share this comment

Cool marsh, even though I've alread seen the city pics, your region view is aweosme, I think my pc would die.

Thanks for the cred btw.

Share this comment