Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

San Jose: Around Downtown

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thepokemaniac

Hi again! Time for another San Jose update!

WrQv61Zw.jpgThis is the San Jose Regional Medical Center. It is one of the largest in the country. Built in 1967, it is currently undergoing expansion projects.

rgEsGWau.jpgThis is the newest part of the medical center. It is slated for completion in October 2011.

CyzApn1q.jpgMoving north on Enrique Gonzales Blvd, we see the San Jose Center on the right, and the San Jose Convention Center on the left. The parking garage is the E Deck in the downtown city parking system.

rpcFo9Ty.jpgIf we turn right on Culture St, we will pass into the Museum and Arts district, just next to Old Town San Jose.

KNYYOU0m.jpg

If we look a little to the south, we will see the Mark Jackson Arboretum, named after San Jose's 5th mayor. It is a 20 acre park in the Arts District.

eCRSoo5A.jpg

Going back to the convention center area, we will see Luchenhagen Field. It is the home to the San Jose Firecrackers in the Pacifica Baseball League.

lAjMos5b.jpgNow lets go to another part of downtown! This is Beacon Hill, home to San Jose's financial scene. Along with the San Jose Stock Exchange (SJSE), large banks like HSBC call this area home.

WG9wqRKe.jpgNow lets go toward the Riverfront District. Here, you can find several of San Jose's Hotels, such as the Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Westin, and Marriott.

87cYZZ1A.jpgSan Jose is truly an amazing city, certainly one of my favorites that I've made so far!

So tell me what you think! Don't forget to comment and rate.

Adam

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

REPLIES

DCMetro34: Thanks! Glad you like it!

residentsim: Its part of Heblem's hospital addon pack I believe, glad you liked the CJ entry.

tim.12.game: Thank you!

Philadelphia: Shhh....

I apologize for the pictures not showing up, I'm working hard to get them back up! Please bear with me and stay tuned for the next update!

Share this comment

Well even if it was plopped, thepokemaniac did a marvelous job on it to keep it nice an-well i doubt he did plop it. This is great though!

Share this comment