Book III - THE RECONCILIATION

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CSGdesign

PR011a.jpg

Transcript:

Book III - part 1

The Reconciliation...

The Shield of the Earth was supported by great invisible pillars at both far ends of the world,

PR011b.jpg

and the Stone Trees that bloomed in unison at one end utterly smashed that pillar and the other which is tied in opposite with it was crushed equally,

PR011c.jpg

bringing our Mothers Shield down on us in just one short day...

PR011d.jpg

a day that lasted three days and three nights,

PR011e.jpg

but the night was of a sickening green day...

PR011f.jpg

the daemons trapped at the poles were free to flee across the sky and swollow up the Earth.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Awesome stuff here! Wish the pics were bigger though. I can barely see the awesome photoshopping.  

Share this comment

Soz yeah some of the pics in the jouranl are really large... illegally large for here.
To try to save time I'm shrinking images to post them here but as these guys said you can view it in it's native environment on our own forums - it's being cross-posted here for exposure cuz there's lots more readers here...

Glad you like the photoshopping - I'll try to make the pics that CAN be big bigger here, and just have the A4 writing-sized ones the smaller size for here... I don't want to go to the effort of splitting them into mosaics  :)

Share this comment

Thanks guys  :)
It's gonna be a pretty out-there story I think.

I'm gonna tell the story about what happens to Boston City (the city I've been playing for over 1.5 years now from my previous journal) and how the lives of the sims, the city, Simnation, and the entire world are changed, how they're changed, what happens to society, what emerges, etc etc.

It's really opened up a lot of freedom as far as artistic license with this journal goes, so I'm hoping to make it quite the ride.

It will ALL be Natural Growth (the proper definition of it, not "looks kinda realistic" as it seems to be interpretted as a lot these days)... so that'll make it extra fun fer me as the authoer  :D

Share this comment