Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Light Bay

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noooo245

ellightbayfeb625128785719pLight Bay is a city with a bay of course17.gif.Rout 10 can take you to Bossie.Pop is over 100,000.It has a very TALL BUILDING!6.gif.The Carter Building.It's over 9000!!!! Stories.It has acsess to a ferry port and a cargo port

lightbayjan222512878570.png

This is a picture of downtown Light bay.the hard rock cafe is at the bottem

lightbayfeb625128785719.png

The bayside district with the tallenst buidling in the city and state to market. it

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Sorry for double comment, but to add images register at an image hosting site (I use Servimg, they give you unlimited bandwidth free without any ads), upload your pic, once uploaded, copy the direct link, and then click the button that looks likke mountains with the sun, paste it into the URL field, click OK, there is your image.

Share this comment

I use ImageShack. There is a page called Media Upload, and all you need to do is click on the images checkbox, then click Browse and select the photos that you wish to upload. Follow this link

http://www.simtropolis.com/omnibus/index.cfm/Main.Simtropolis_Articles.How_To_Make_A_City_Journal

this might come in handy! Although the pictures might differ, but it's rather similar!

Share this comment

And for the sake of balance, I use Photobucket, which is similar to Imageshack but they do bombard you with advertising (unless you use Firefox + Noscripts of course )

Share this comment