• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chapter 17 : Selbring International Airport (Part 3 - Cargo, Hangars and Prestige)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tigeria

selbringairportbanner.jpg

Chapter 17 : Selbring International Airport (Part 3 - Cargo, Hangars and Prestige)

Personal Message : 

This is the third part of my airport update series. Just the remaining facilities of the airport. I forgot to add a night view of the domestic terminal. Well here it is. I hope you like it!

pic200q.jpg

SPECIAL : Night view of the Domestic Terminal which i did not include in the last entry.

==================================================================================================================

Replies to Comments :

All replies were made to the comments section of the last entry.

==================================================================================================================

Introduction

Apart from the International and Domestic terminals, Selbring International Airport also has various facilities to make the airport a complete and fully utilised airport.

SelbringCargo

Selbring International Airport's Cargo Facility is one of the largest in Cannasera state. With over 2 million cargo entering the airport in 2009, the airport has established itself as the hub for air cargo in Cannasera.

It has 10 parking bays and 8 warehouses along with the ease of access via the Airport South Road.

pic190.jpg

Pic 1 : The Selbring International Airport Cargo Centre

pic191e.jpg

Pic 2 : Wide parking spaces for cargo jets to unload their cargo.

pic192.jpg

Pic 3 : Cargo storage is available for up to 10 days at these outdoor storage lots.

pic193.jpg

Pic 4 : Longer storage is enabled in these gigantic warehouses.

pic194b.jpg

Pic 5 : A smaller warehouse as an alternative.

Hangars

Planes are repaired and parked in these hangars. Selbring International Airport has its own contracted Aerospace Technology company to repair and service planes.

There are a total of 7 hangars in the airport vicinity.

pic196.jpg

Pic 6 : Hangars and parking spaces for the planes

pic195s.jpg

Pic 7 : More hangars and parking spaces

Prestige and Luxury

Prestige and Luxury comes in the form of the airport's Private Terminal. The VIPs, tycoons and whoever who wants to keep their arrival or departure under wraps will definitely love this terminal. Top security, 6 star building standards and customer service makes this place a top hit for the rich and famous.

However due to the fact that the airport's traffic is getting heavier, plans for a new private runway west of the airport is underway. The new private terminal will only be completed in 2012.

pic197g.jpg

Pic 8 : Its exterior is totally different from its interior as velvet carpets, leather chairs and high-end cafes are what fills this small private terminal.

pic198.jpg

Pic 9 : Do you own a private jet? Well these people do and are not shy in spending those mega bucks than to land in a rural airport somewhere else.

pic199.jpg

Pic 10 : The airline companies have also came up with these more than 1st class service to the rich and famous. What!? Did i hear the cheapest ticket to the capital Tigerson (3 hours) cost USD3000?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

velbob : thank you velbob :D 

Weecaeks : thanks alot! Haha nah i'm sure yours isnt! Just play around with those custom pieces and i'm sure it'll look great!

Share this comment