• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Raining Again

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

k50dude: Thanks for commenting and for asking! Question answered on the comments section.

Baliam12: Thank you for your comment! I certainly knew that making really bad cities was hard after watching all the commie CJs out there. In my case, planning isn't very hard as Blackwater has a pretty simple layout; what is hard is getting large tenement buildings and the less building repetition as possible. This is the hard part.

dghh70: Thank you for your comment, that's the spirit!

jzmayor: Thanks for your comment, glad you love this CJ!

figgy: Thanks for commenting and good luck reinstalling your transit plugins! It is always a "painful" task, but always worth...

Skimbo: Thank you for your comment, my friend!

Retep Molinari: Thanks for commenting!

ImVhOzzi: Thank you for your comment! You'll still have to wait a bit for some European NWM pics, I still have to learn how to use that brand new pieces... On my regular gameplay, I barely use the NWM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I want to make an announcement, don't worry, it's not a sad thing!

This CJ is approaching more rapidly than I expected to the 50,000 visits (BTW, thank you all very much!); we're a bit more of 5,000 visits away of the magic number. As I didn't do anything special for the previous milestones, I've decided to post an special update when we hit the 50,000th visit! It's going to be a surprise you'll be able to see if you keep coming to this CJ.

Meanwhile we arrive to the 50,000, I'll keep making regular updates, like the one is coming now...

bannerzvv.jpg

Oh, and it's raining again... Loud on your car like, bullets on tin. Oh, and its raining again... Open the door and pulling me in. [Moby - Raining Again]

86878044.jpg

Blackwater is hit by a fierce storm today. It has been raining all day long and wind is beginning to cause a lot of problems. The first trees have fallen to the roads and the first car accidents are taking place.

50960361.jpg

The first blackouts occured yesterday and they're still not solved. Seems the electric company doesn't want to know about them. Finally, dwellers of the affected buildings have gone down to the street to attract some attention; protesting for their situation. Ironically, this happens in the crossing of Faraday Avenue and Ohm Street.

69219670.jpg

The transport authority has stopped its services and no Metro trains run now, all the region is paralyzed. On TV, residents are called to stay at home but in Blackwater they have ignored the instructions because a rusty power line tower could fall over their heads.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

I like how you didn't just do the rain, but you did the wind effects too (I did this with a picture I recently put on Simsports  now I know it has a good effect and not just me being impressed with myself)

Although on the second picture, you got some problems. Protesters are out in the rain?  That looks like... fun 

Share this comment

aren't those protesters a hell of a brave bunch? they aren't afraid of getting blown away or blown at. hahaha. great entry :D

Share this comment

Awesome! I can't wait for the 50,000 views surprise!

(By the way, the name is jzmajor. You keep saying jzmayor. Not to worry! xD)

Share this comment