Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The New Cj.. Already?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
froelich131

Shocked by the amazing results, I right away started to play my favorite game of all time!... Minecraft.. Just kidding!

Ahaha!

Anyways.. Seriosly.. I think I'm going to create a warring CJ, with some (Most) Utopia areas. Since I like the number of views to be high, i want you all to view my CJ, atleast 5 times a minute. (Just kidding?)

lol..

Ok, So.. A Warring Utopia City, Conflicting Storys.. I like!

I will be Creating the new CJ.. Sometime when I'm not busy.. So not this weekend, maybe next weekend. (I'm going up north to see some iron mines and stuff from friday to saturday.. then Travel Soccer tryouts Sunday.. (I'll probably make it considering the coach begged me to try out..)

Anyways, Leave a comment about what you want me to include..

(Some things to think about..)

1. Island Nation, or Land Nation?

2. Large Storyline pretty much making up the entire CJ

3. Small Storyline about 50% of the CJ

4. Very Small Storyline, 10% of the CJ.

5. Frequent updates?

6. Should i make this very viewer controlled?

Leave a comment about anything you want on the new CJ.. Seriosly.. I want to please you 2.gif

~Future CJ Award Winner~

~Joey

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

i say option 1,2 and 6 because it would be good to let the people know what they want next plus you could (if this is a warring cj type) have island bases. plus a big storyline would be a big help for people

Share this comment

Ok, thanks for the feedback..

Uh.. I am going to keep it all a very large secret.. So.. You will all just have to wait until I update the CJ to get it.. (So, pretty much the plot will be a secret until the date of release.. Which will be sometime.. Soon?)

Share this comment