• Comments
  • Views

Shozhod Metro

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Retep Molinari

shozhodmetro.jpg

For full, super vivid resolution on all pics: Right click image + "View image."

The RSR1 was chosen to serve the Shozhod area.

shozhodnov2921712865720.png

Here, the F Line passes in front of the former seat of government in Bordav. Now, the building had been converted into City Hall.

shozhodmar1019612852114.png

Whenever possible, Shozhod Metro was built on dedicated right-of-ways. In this case, an avenue was turned into a 2-lane street with light rail on the side. The wider sidewalks proved very popular with local residents and shoppers, though one didn't like it if a station was built in front of your store.

shozhodapr3196128521152.png

A major terminal was built at the sports complex. The A and C lines have surface stops, with the C line continuing east. Underground, one can catch the D, F, and H lines.

shozhoddec6204128570849.png

At the newly-completed Shozhod Public University, you can catch the C line right on campus. A few other lines also have stops near by.

shozhodnov2021712865716.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

This has been one of the most enjoyable journals I have read. The process from beginning to the current has been well thought out and well done. Keep up the good work. 

Share this comment

Wow, you have some good BATs. In the last picture at the very top, it's a bit cut off, but I like what I see, where did you find it? Also in the second picture that capital-ish building, it also looks nice, do you have a link for it as well (I asked you about a building, I think that might be the same one)

Nice entry!

Share this comment