• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction, Updates, and Guidelines (Please Read First)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
p_kitaro

***DISCLAIMER (Please read!)***

Updated: 2010/10/10

This is a FAKE NEWS WEBSITE.  Please, do not take any of the stories published in this CJ seriously.

Some of the stories are based on real events, but they are twisted, spinned, and pureed more than Chinese propaganda.

Also, the "journalists" really do not reflect my personal views.

They're created for the means of entertaining you.

Thank you9.gif

UPDATES
Update: 2010/10/10

Woohoo! 10/10/10.  What a day to debut on!  Alright let's get crackin'!  To start things off, this page will be where the instructions will be to read this website.  I'll have it all on the top.  Also, since this is a faux-"news" website (i.e. FAKE), I might land myself into some really hot water here and then18.gif.  God I hope none of these stories gets published on CNN.  For that, i'll add a disclaimer on the top as well.

That settles everything.  Thank you for reading, and enjoy this CJ.  I hope this news site doesn't disappoint.

Update: 2010/10/08

After reading a few news websites, this little idea popped in my head.

Here's a brief summary.

Back in real life, I stumbled upon the Odds and Ends section in the Mainichi News.  It essentially features the crazy, absurd "real" news just to give you a few chuckles while you're bored.  I figure a lot of other news sites run odd news sections too.

This however, is what gave me the idea for the fictional broadcaster, Radio-Television of Aoyama (RTA) for my CJ.  RTA is the country's state broadcaster and major news agency, providing news on all the absurd happenings as the nation's mental state falls apart.  Basically, It's pure devilish satire.

At first, I wanted to keep the "reportings" by RTA as part of a few small updates on the CJ, but I changed my mind.  I thought it was not enough.  That is why I'm starting a News CJ, a city journal kept purely in news format.  It will be a supplement for my current CJ, but I might branch out into other fields as well.  The main feature of it is to give realism to a CJ, all for your entertainment.

As of now, the page is still in construction.  I believe that in one to two days, I might have it fully functioning.  I'm planning to make the entire page clickable from the "Start Page".  It will feature all of the latest news so it's not necessary to scramble through the archives.  However, this is all an experiment.  After making the first page on my CJ, I do not know if it will come out well.

Oh well, I'll give it a shot anyways.9.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments