Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

002 - Introduction part II: The Legend of Curly's Gold

Sign in to follow this  
AnorexicPickle

Welcome back to the Frisco bay area. In my last entry, I introduced you to the regional view only of my San Francisco bay area. Because I figured that a couple region view screens won't be enough to satisfy most folks, I've made up my mind to mix things up in this update. I've included THREE region view screenshots! As you can see, I have filled in a few more gaps and expanded a few areas. Nothing much more to report here, I just figured I may as well update frequently to -shamelessly- keep the journal at the top of the page. *cough cough*

Anyway, here you are, hope you enjoy!

2cymre8.jpg

I have expanded on Wayward quite a bit. It has become the largest city in the region, and I'm planning on changing the mayor name to Kansas. Also I have decided to change the location of San Leonardo to just north of Wayward, including the suburb of Almeida in between that and Mapleland.

2nvtswn.jpg

Here we see a more completed highway system. Only a few more cities and one bridge to go, and the Bay area highway will be totally linked.

flg6dd.jpg\

And here's the bonus image, a blank view. Its my goal to create the best possible view of such, and so far I'm pleased with it.

So that wraps it up for this small update. Next time I post I'll have completed a good 90% of the cities around the bay, and then after that I'll start taking a look at the cities themselves (or at least the major ones) . Thanks for the positive feedback and by all means, keep viewing.

You've been fantastic everyone, cheers.

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.