New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Shots of Winchester

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k50

ooof, it's been a while pale sorry for the absence. You can vote on this entry though, to allow (or disallow) a professional team to move out of a stadium too small for them. Remember, think economically! Smile

1bf1cdd6.jpg

be3a3358.jpg

e3973a01.jpg

fe2a2c79.jpg

a6717bcd.jpg

3f8beff5.jpg

23b963ea.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

This is very impressive.  What are the apartments that you used in the first and second pictures?
Also, I vote B.

Share this comment

Nice update, once again! Just a tip, let the clock run a bit and wait for the seasonal trees to grow on the university quad, they'll look great!

I vote for the stadium. A growth of 18,000 seats is a big difference and, knowing the climate of your region, which is supposed to be a little bit tropical, that roof will be useful for the attendance. Furthermore, cool flags, are they a gift from the AIN?

Share this comment

Expand the park, most clubs who move grounds in real life tend to not play as well at a new ground and we wouldn't want relegation to strike Winchester FC! Just look at Southampton

Share this comment

Amazing update! I will vote B as well. Everything looks perfect, superb job!

Where did you get the EL Rail to Subway Transfer?

DC

Share this comment

where do people get the modular university? ..ive looked every where for it....i know about the 'clayhurst' pack (i think thats what its called) but i cant find where to download it...anyway impressive work..

Share this comment

those apartments are wonderful! where did you get them?! your city is beautiful, with all the parks and all.

I would vote for A. With the expanded capacity, the stadium can hold more spectators which in turn means more income! :D (i am thinking commercially am i? :P )

Share this comment

Lots of replies this time around, thank you!
zanzibar: Thanks for the comment, and for the vote!
Tekindus: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I didn't really want the seasonal trees... but I forgot to put palm trees in :P oh well. About the flags, they are a gift of the AIN but I am now in the COFR.
Reikhardt: Thanks for voting!
CIUU: Glad you liked it, thanks for voting!
DC: Thanks for the comment (nice avatar, wink wink). 
paulo: Thanks for the comment, yes, I meant to plop palm trees there... oops
kolnikov: See TekindusT's comment.
Guimanez: haha, thanks! 
Tekindus: thanks for... replying to my comments for me... :)
tigeria: Thanks for the comment.

The el rail transfers I think are somewhere on this site [click] but I am not 100% sure.
The apartment complexes are [click] at somy's site. you can't miss them.

New update hopefully this weekend (:

Share this comment