• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Kona Beiru- Religious Capital and Archeologist Goldmine

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sky Guy

Hey, you know the routine- sorry for the wait,RL, blah blah, blah.

Anyway, here is a quick update i threw together- hope it is doesn't make you too sick lol.

Kona Beiru is a small city located on the northern half of the delta. I it the South's religious center. A mosque can be found on literally every street corner. On top of that, it is a goldmine for archeological wonders. Ruins from the Kapuian Civilization thousands of years ago have only recently been discovered...

Downtown

KonaBeiru-Apr23011285979653copy.jpg

KonaBeiru-May4011285979819copy.jpg

Even right in the middle of the city there are old ruins from the colonial era.

KonaBeiru-May1011285979703copy.jpg

Some crowded streets

KonaBeiru-May4011285979797copy.jpg

The city's largest and most ornate mosque- right where two rivers converge.

KonaBeiru-May4011285979753copy.jpg

The city has a small commuter airport too.

KonaBeiru-May4011285979882copy.jpg

A new industrial complex

KonaBeiru-May4011285979932copy.jpg

A new university for students studying the ruins...

KonaBeiru-May4011285979980copy.jpg

And finally here they are: The Kapunian Ruins. More on these later.

KonaBeiru-May4011285980055copy.jpg

Hope you lied it!

Replies:

Blakeway: Wow! Are you sure you aren't mistaking me for someone else!? 3.gifThanks a bunch!

Plane-crash12000: Thank you! I am sorry- I searched and searched for the mod, but I cant find it anywhere. I know that its on the STEX though...

Panthersimcity4: Wow thank you my friend. The apartments are on this site HERE

_marsh_: Thanks my friend- that means a lot coming from the CJ God- lol9.gif

Evillions: yes finally an update haha. Thanks, but Im not sure what you mean by government influences...1.gif

JGellock: Thanks a bunch- I am glad you liked it!10.gif

The Duke: No prob- and thank you!2.gif

tigeria: Thanks, yes, I have never been to those places, but I use google earth and look at pictures, so I am glad I have the right feel!5.gif

976: Thanks fellow AINian- haha. And I am still planning on releasing those, I just need some time...14.gif

tankmank: Thanks- your wish is my command lol44.gif

Guibanez_: Thank you!

Wreckingball man: Wow! I like the sounds of that title: hero6.gif lol Thanks a bunch!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

Simply beautiful as always, Sky. Beautiful foliage and custom content selection! Great job

Share this comment

5th pic, awesome. I wish I could make beautiful palaces and gardens for my leaders. Your inspiring me to do my own Cj, but its going to take a while. It would be cool if you took a look at it, and gave me some advice. 
                                                                                                                                    your number 1 fan, Escilnavia   

Share this comment

Sry for wording it wrong.

What I meant is there any government buildings or complexes you'll be showing?  I'd like to see a revisied version of the old version!

Share this comment

I really like the elegant design around that mosque. Also that ruin at the end is very  nice, it inspires on making some ancient ruins in Mesias. :D Oh, and thanks for the link!

Share this comment