Sign in to follow this  
TowerDude

5638222.jpg

Replies

Tankman - Yes, so Is this update

TekinusT - Thank you very very much

Balliam 12 - Thank you

Guibanz_: I am happy you did!

Tigeria : Itz a secret 3.gif, Paulvmontford made a BAT of them here http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=22257

Samerton : Thank You

Hung Hom Peninsula

hkhh1.jpg

Land lease was granted to First Star Development, a joint-venture of New World Development and Wai Kee Holdings, at a tender price of HK$583 million. The land plot was sited for the construction of "Hunghom Peninsula". This was in compliance with the HKSAR Government's "Private Sector Participation Scheme" (PSPS), allowing private developers to build Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) flats conforming to certain specifications stipulated by the Government.

hkhh2.jpg

The towers are 40 floors high

Some info from economists and project devloppers

The flat sale price of $38,000/m2 net ($3,021 psf gross) was arrived at by comparison with transactions in Royal Peninsula, a nearby development with Occupation Permit (OP) issued in December 2000 and Phases 4 & 9 of Whampoa Gardens, the closest phases of that

development to Hung Hom Peninsula, with OPs of December 1987 and December 1988.

Royal Peninsula is a high quality development with luxurious finishes. Despite OP having been issued in December 2000, the developers were still selling units in the latter part of 2003 and the prices averaged about $52,700/m2 ($3,890 psf gross). Flats in Whampoa

Gardens (15 storeys over one storey of lobbies/shops) were fetching an average of about $32,000/m2 net ($2,620 psf gross).

Even with upgrading, the Hung Hom Peninsula flats would be well below the standard of the Royal Peninsula and although new, the

design is akin to that of the older Whampoa Gardens. Accordingly, a rate of $38,000/m2 for Hung Hom Peninsula was considered appropriate.

hkhh3.jpg

Tommorow I hope to at last to the Part 2 in the Wanchai District. "Until then take care!" Jeremy Clarkson

HONG KONG SPY MAP

0tskg569rdj.gifLarge Visitor Globe" play="true" loop="true" menu="true">

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like this entry and it's specific information about the area, but it disturbes me is that there is no traffic at all.

Share this comment

It's for 28 day's later in Hong Kong , I know This is a plopped district, there is no traffic yet. if I devlopp around it will look better

Share this comment

So cool! Playing SimCity again reminds me all the effort you put into this... and consequently makes me appreciate your work even more! Good job!

Share this comment

thanks for the link! but 20mb is huge :P like other entries, the details are amazing. Very well done despite Simcity's limitations. great job!

Share this comment

Amazing, I always hated that photoshopping skill of blur, I miss out

Share this comment