• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Just some Random Scenes...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_marsh_

Click pics for full-size links

This Update doesn't really have a main focus. Just mostly some major developments going on. So Enjoy. ;D

East of Central Station, A massive building has arisen. The 2nd largest single-structure residential structure on earth. (largest not tallest)

The area it was built is a poorer area of town, but the land was cheap. This enhanced the large diversity between the rich and the poor.

The Gansbaai Kingdoms has the largest Middle-Class population in Africa. But there is a drastic transition in some areas. Mostly due to wealthy men buying the cheapest land for their new luxury buildings. In many cases, the cheapest land is in the slums.

before:

mosaic2.jpg

after:

A small commercial strip is appearing along Nouadhibou Avenue. This is not the only place Major commercial development along the avenue is. Down the entire length of it, major development is happening. The avenue is also being enlarged from a 4-lane avenue, to a 6-lane. Over 14,000 cars travel down it each day. (I got that from in-game values)

This... a kickass mosaic.

I have a 1920x11768 version(24mb) but I have no way to upload it... O_o

And finaly, 2 more mosaics. (Don't ya' just luv em' ? )

One more thing!

The Subway map has been updated.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 Comments

This is very quality city plaining i love it and your photo editing is just great lovely by all means 

Share this comment

Spectacular update! Every detail seems absolutely perfect, and that mosaic is mind-bobbeling. Great work! 

Share this comment

Fantastic, and i must admit i'm currently building a city that has been inspired so much by you but yours is 10x better and i love the use of the Arabic it adds to it all

Share this comment

Wow...simply spectacular!  Although its mostly you dedication to Gansbaai that makes your CJ breathtaking and awesome, you comp helps too... I enjoy your updates...very beautiful.. 

Share this comment

Replies:

Theres getting to be to many replies, (hard to keep up with on 3 different sites....)
So I will be repling to a few.. Today at least...

-?Maître?: Thank you! I'm trying to replicate a "hot" feeling. As it is a desert afterall. 

TowerDude: lol!

tankmank: Thanks! I love your journal too! 

urielgarcia: Thank you! Yes I devote alot of time to it... (perhaps an un-healthy ammount? ) And I hope to keep doing so!

Share this comment