Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Predictions - Biggest Update Ever (4 parts)

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

The biggest update in Schulmania's history is coming up on October 5th, the 4th anniversary of the founding of Schulmania on Simtropolis. This massive update will be a game changer (a pun!) for Schulmania. So, to appease the sim-paparazzi... (we do have those, don't we?) I present to you a four part collage of teasers to whip you into a frenzy of unbridled excitement!!

So, here they go!!!

(You'll need to check back periodically as the remaining ones will be posted in a post edit rather than a separate entry...)

PART 1 (Posted Sept 20)

oct5-teaser.jpg

Frenzied yet? :P

PART 2 (Posted Sept 23)

silhou.jpg

This should certainly be intriguing.... curious yet?

PART 3 (posted Sept 27)

tech-ipod2.jpg

Schulmania... future hotbed of technology!

PART 4 (posted Oct 2)

a4rrrrde.jpg

The last tease before the massive SchulmAnniversary 4 is released... and this one is truly massive... four years of Schulmania means the update is a four-parter. The debut will be October 5... BE HERE!!!

.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I have been trying to makre a comment..the server might have been having a problem.  I have seem=n some big updates from you  since I have been a member of ST and I am definitely looking forward to this one.

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Hester   Glad you were able to post. This will be a major event on the 5th. Hope to see you there.

ImVhOzzi   Great! I look forward to having you come.

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

ImVhOzzi   LOL… probably not!

Unknown-Figure1   That could very well be the case!

ImVhOzzi   We’ll have to see if the technology incubator pays off…

Share this comment