• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Hengistbury Head: Part 1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dannibee

Replies

armpit43 - Your welcome, there is quite a lot of stuff on the STEX, but Gascooker has loads of stuff on the LEX which is English-y 5.gif

towerdude - Got it working now, thanks 2.gif

Schulmanator - Thanks, 9.gifHengistbury Head: Part 1

So, after much fiddling about with the map towerdude so very kindly made for me, I now have a HUGE working region, yay!

Today you will see the small section of land I have worked on, but first a little bit of backround and copypasta, yum.

"Hengistbury Head is a scenic and historic headland near the town of Bournemouth on the south coast of England. It stands mid way between Poole harbour and Hurst spit and forms the main division between Poole and Christchurch Bays. Hengistbury Head incorporates many different habitats and supports a wide variety wildlife and rare plant species. It is also a site of significant archeological importance. For many years it has been a site of scientific interest and a major tourist attraction. Each year it attracts visitors from all over the world. Hengistbury Head is also a major educational resource and is heavily used as the foundation and subject for a range of studies related to local history and the environment."

The area I have worked on is this bit here:

View Larger Map

I hope that worked. Without further ado and filler, here is the update.

simcity4201009201724094.jpgAn overview of the whole area that I have completed so far.

simcity4201009201724136.jpgA better view of the car park and restuarant.

simcity4201009201724292.jpgA field and the building where the land trains are kept.

simcity4201009201724442.jpgA beach to the south of the area, into cold the English Channel

simcity4201009201725059.jpgSome marshy areas to the north next to Christchurch Harbour

And that nicely concludes this update, stay tuned for more development. Remember to comment and I'll see ya when I see ya, Bye!

BLANKBLANK likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

@kolnikov inc: Actually, they exist. You can find them at the end of the rotation ring (or the beggining if you press Shift+Tab) of your FAR roads menu.

Amazing recreation!

Share this comment