TOKYO 4.0

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Growth

Sign in to follow this  
tepodon

tokyobanner21.png

Welcome to TOKYO 4.0. This time I don't have a very big update for you, but I do have two very short videos of the growth of TOKYO over time. The images used for the first short video can be found on the first page.

Here is, the growth of TOKYO 4.0

Enjoy

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

This is incredible ! I just read the journal start to finish and am completely amazed. The scope and complexity of your work is just staggering. 

Share this comment

This is one of the best CJs I have ever seen!

I have a question from page 8
In picture one on the bottom left corner you have a road one wat road junction
I have tryed to get this in my game before but it will not work - Can you help?
I have Euro Road Textures and NAM

Share this comment

Reply to figgy:

um, not sure if I can help, I have exactly the same plugins as you. I remember though that I did have some trouble getting that to work, but I'm not sure how I fixed it up.
But i'm sure if you first get the one way road set first, and then connect to regular road it'll be fine.
Thanx for the complements though, sorry couldn't be of much help

Share this comment

Replies:

TekindusT: ya, i just wanted to remind peeps that I've made some progress, but I have not for the past couple of months, orz. I kinda wanted to make a video of growth, but didn't quite work out that way. Like a time-lapse, you know.

tankmank: thanx, but there are some issues, but not anything big with the way it has grown

Guibanez: danke

TowerDude: Thankz

Jetty Jockey: thanks for reading everything from start to finish, but its not where near complete, be prepared for more complexity and scope, lol

Share this comment