• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

South of Quito

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gogojcia

80998217.jpg

QUITOS FIRST SMALL CHURCH. PEOPLE FROM QUITO ARE MAINLY CATHOLICS, AND ABOVE "EL TREN" IS FINALLY HERE AND BY THE WAY I LOVE THAT COCA COLA SIGN ON THAT OF THAT BUSINESS BUILDING.

53599172.jpg

56387186.jpg

55400507.jpg

ON THE PICTURE BELOW YOU CAN SPOT QUITO'S FIRST ROAD RIGHT NEXT TO THE LOGS. I DECIDED TO LEAVE THE LOGS THERE JUST TO GIVE THE TOWN A DIFFERENT LOOK. PLUS IT MARKS THE STOP WHERE THE TOWN FIRST BEGAN ITS CONSTRUCTION. LOOK BACK AT MY FIRST POSTING TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY

90638407.jpg

73217323.jpg

38153471.jpg

ROADS AND SEE HOW THAT TURNS OUT.

56460120.jpg

82577653.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

nice work...a few suggestions tho..you can turn off 'u.d.i.' and also the elevations in your rail line are horriffic..you can fix it by getting a slope mod (brf tunnel and slope mod) and also the mediterranian buildings look a little out of place..also make sure the mouse pointer is off the screen before you take a picture..

Share this comment

REPLIES: 

jj88 : Thank you for stopping by and Yes, indeed, it was a fast built up. I figure people will get bored rather quickly if my udates were small like my first two, but i think I might have over done it a bit.....: )

Trabbuco: Thank you for visiting my city.I try to pay attention to detail, is what makes the game so great and almost realistic. I was inspired by many great cj that you can find here in STEX. My humble work is in need of some more touch ups before I can say that I've done my best

kolnikov inc: Thank you for your suggestions. I'm fairly new to simcity. Not really sure what you mean by turning off the u.d.i. please explain, and about the train line..... you know i didn't even notice until you mention it...lol  It's difficult to try to pay attention to every little detail.... : ). and lastly  the mediterranian bldgs, I think they look great, but that is just a matter of taste.

Share this comment