Metroburgh

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Octagonal Park and Downtown growth

Sign in to follow this  
gbeast16

To the west of the growing downtown, a park has been planned to be built.

octogonalpark.jpg

Because of the octagon shape that the avenues make, the park has been planned to be called Octagonal Park.

octagonalparkbeginnings.jpg

The park is to become one of the most populated attraction bringing in tourists from around. A perfect place to spend the day and enjoy a little bit of shopping and dining.

octagonalparkcommerce.jpg

With the building of Octagonal Park, downtown Metroburgh has been growing larger.

downtowngrowth.jpg

The first Seaport has been built in the North section of downtown, just north of the Capitol Records Building.

firstseaportinmetroburg.jpg

Capitol Record Building

capitalrecordsinmetrobu.jpg

I'll update Metroburgh as soon as I can, but with school in the way, it slows down my process. Hope you like it so far. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the comment DC. And to everyone, feel free to comment and leave tips of what i could do better on to help me become a better city creator, besides the mods and etc.

;) 

Share this comment

I don't see any custom content in your city. I think you should add some mods and custom content in your city because the Maxis buildings and textures are very boring and repeatitive.

So, add custom content and mods in your city so, you can be very realistic !!!

Share this comment

@DC, .....Matt Moore just had an off game
@Schulmanator, PANTHERS ALL DAY!
@ supercity, i agree i does get repetitive. I'm still working on getting mods, because my computer that i have simcity installed on doesn't have internet connection any longer. But if I did, I would be on the computer 24/7! I also don't get really how to get that stuff into the game. I downloaded a couple files before when I had simcity on my laptop (before it crashed). Everytime I started up the game, the mods wouldn't show up anywhere. Help if you can.

Thanks again for the tips and comments. I love to hear what y'all think! ;) 

Share this comment

i like your map layout! good planning, post some more updates! but one question, why is there a port in downtown?

Share this comment

IDK. I was guessing it might be good for commerce and stuff and i didn't want to place it away from civilization. It'll probably be moved later on as the city grows. 

Share this comment