Newport City

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Newport City Beginning

Sign in to follow this  
gbeast16

This is Newport City today. Sorry I didn't have pics from the beginning. Newport started as a small town of business and commerce. Years later, city officials said it was time to plan on making Newport a metropolis. Residential zones were made and the population shot up within a couple of years. The city was growing and growing and is now the largest city in the region with over 700,000 people.

Here is downtown Newport City

newportcityaug104291283.png

There will be more to come!!!! :)

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

First off hello! And welcome to the site! The city is nice, but you might want to add some more custom buildings and a water or rock mod, or both! Keep it up! 

Share this comment

Thanks. I would love to, but the computer does not have internet connection. I've tried on my laptop before. I downloaded a couple files to test it out, but they never showed up in the game. I tried to download the B.A.T. tool, but some new tab opened and i didn't know what to download, so that's why i don't have any. Help???

Share this comment

Dude. I think you did good. You kept the original game settings and you manged to develpoed a big population without any of the custom stuff or even the NAM

Share this comment

Thanks for all of your comments. Sure it's not going to be the best. I don't have any mods or anything like gogojcia said. I'll try to keep my cities original . If there is anything that you think I can improve on, don't be afraid to let me know. Thanks ;) 

Share this comment

You want custom content?

Download a file, place it into your Plugins folder in My Documents/Simcity4/Plugins.  That should be your path.
THEN, you unzip the file and place all of it into your Plugins folder.  Check other CJs (Like them 4 stars or higher) for good inspiration.  That's what I do and I usually get successful updates!

Hope this helps a bit!

Share this comment