• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Santa Maria - a Beach Suburb

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthersimcity4

This is an update about a nearby beach suburb of Santa Leon. First, two region views - one with labels, and one unlabeled.

MESIAS1-1.jpg

MESIAS2.jpg

The airport in Santa Maria isn't visible on the picture, because I took the pic before the airport was built. Also, one thing you may notice is that compared to the region in real life (the Guajira peninsula area), this Sc4 region is much smaller in scale. Here's a link to the real location on Google maps:

La Guajira

Colombia

That was just because I wanted a smaller more compact region that I could make look good from region view. However, I may decide in the future to make things more realistic and seperate the large metropolitan cities into seperate regions, but for now I like this little region I've made.

Now, let's head to Santa Maria.

Untitled-1_01-3.jpg

Untitled-1_02-3.jpg

Untitled-1_03-1.jpg

santamaria1.jpg

villagesansebastian1.jpg

That's all for the update. Don't worry though, you won't be hearing the last of Santa Maria. 2.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

I am a bit mad at myself for not seeing this journal earlier, I really like how it's tropical (now I don't feel like the odd one out anymore!)

By chance, do you have a link to the large diagonal building (it looks like a hotel) in the mosaic? 

Share this comment

i like the region like it is. it makes me think inevitably of vacation :) and so are do the closer shots. i love the buildings and the details of your pictures. amazing design/ arrangement

Share this comment

El Schulmanador: Gracias! I'm glad you like it!
k50: Thanks, the diagonal hotel is on Somy's website. http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/somy000/ Or at least it should be.
hijodecordoba: Thanks!! :)
Jamonbread: Thank you :D
tankmank: Gracias!
Paulobergonci: Thanks, although the region itself is (supposedly) located on the continent of South America, where the Guajira region of Colombia is in RL (although, this region is definitely a bit more tropical than the real Guajira area, which is very dry)

Share this comment