Still alive and Kicking.... Sim Rugby World Cup Winning Bid

Sign in to follow this  
WillR116

Capital: Clarkbay

clarkbay.jpg

[Population, 40,000 currently, soon to be around 50,000]

Population: 210,000

Stadium names must have at least 4:

1. The Inset, Clarkbay. The Inset got its name by the fact that it is one of very few stadiums in the nation which is not built from the ground, but on the ground and its therefore inset into the ground.

Capacity: 15,000

theinset.jpg

2. Stoneish River Stadium, Stone City. Capacity: 25,000 (MAIN STADIUM)

stoneishriverstadium.jpg

3. City Stadium, Harbor City: Capacity: 25,000

harborcitycitystadium.jpg

4. Victoria Overlook, Berryford: The smallest stadium, Capacity: 17,000 for Rugby

victoriachannel.jpg

Airport size: 2 Regional Airports, Stone Mountains Airports, Stone City and Berryford Airport

2 International Airports, smaller Harbor City Internatonal and the very large Stone City International Airport.

airporti.jpg

Hotel rooms: 20,000 not including those to be or currently under construction

logo:
worldcuplogo.jpg

mascot: Rocky ( Imagine Stanford's Mascot except a Rock
:P:)
)

The opening ceremony is to take place at Federal Park in Stone City, home of the National Oval, River Arena, Stoneish Riverfront Ballpark, the Stoneish Aquatic Center, Stoneish National Tennis Center and located just North Downtown Stone City. A few improvements are to be made around the country if the bid is succesful includng the Housing and Traning Center for the teams, to be located in the suburbs of Stone City. It should be noted that it is impossible to drive from island to island, but it is very possible to ferry across the Stoneish Channel, the only games to take place on the Southern Island are in Clarkbay, the rest would take place on the North Island and Highway connects the three, One highway rounds the entire island and another crosses from Stone City to Berryford.

-The Stone Republic

This is also me letting everyone know that what I said a few weeks ago about school, scrap that, try something more like... update maybe every 2 weeks? Much slower schedule now... some challenging courses that will take very much time to deal with so alot less SC4, Stone will stay around but in a much reduced form unfortunatly.

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very nice job will, I like that canal around that civic center in the first picture. One thing though, that is a big airport for what seems like a small city... 

Share this comment

Drummaster4: Ty :)

Shyguy: Ty, I used road tiles and the hole digger lots, did one ran a road straight through, then just flattened till the flat was the same size as the lot, after which I plopped it, specifically one of Coultharda's stadia, It sounds eastern European, and then I did my roads around it. I also have similar looking scba fields in Waterdale and Stone City.

K50: Ty :) Inspired by Petrova kinda, what little i've seen of it. It serves a metro area of currently around 100,000 soon to be more, but the tile itself is only about 7,000. Inspired by Richmond International sort of . Oh dang, thats right :P I haven't yet posted any of new Stone City! Fort Howard, is the main military base in Stone City along the Channel, A large river splits at three smaller ones and in the Left Center of those is Downtown New Stone.... anway that highway in the left of the Airport... goes to Fort Howard.... The river on the right, goes to the Big River, The other river, the third river, is the one you see in the Stone City Stadium... If i get around to a real update i'll post a SC Metro Area Shot.

Pretep Molinari: :)

Share this comment

It was in V1.0 and I thought about it being in 1.1 but decided against it... Alot of the [Insert Place Name] City's I think of are not the capital of the country or state... NYC, Texas City, Cali City, etc.

Share this comment

Um, not sure, 2 things, 1, planning on basically killing this and moving on to something much, much more me, and second, having trouble with SC4... I have a new one in the old section... waterbridge.

Share this comment