Cacks-Thank You, Yes there are a lot of green spaces left
Tankman- Thankyou, I do my best
Dannibee- Thanks a lot
MisaneaZ93: I think you got my PM
Guibanez: Thanks a lot
Skimbo: Thanks a lot, It's nice you dropped by
Samerton: Thanks Very much
Whampoa GardensWhampoa Garden is a massive complex in HK, it was a lot of towers in it, and is best known for the boat in it. If you dan't like massive estates turn your eyes NAO
Whampoa Garden provides a new perception to "City Living" with a low density of residential blocks. The self-contained and well-managed environment offers most of the opportunities for recreation, relaxation that residents would ask for.
Not only is there a remarkable amount of open space, Whampoa Garden is also equipped with a shopping centre, Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, which is designed to enhance the quality of living
Located in the centre of Kowloon, Whampoa Garden has been developed into 12 separate phases comprising 10 residential / commercial mixed complexes and 2 solely commercial complexes. The size of the 10,431 flats in 88 residential towers is ranging from 350 sq. ft. to 1,110 sq. ft. which are designed to allow the residents to create their own ideal home
A permanent bus and mini bus terminus is located in Whampoa Garden. Numerous bus routes to Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong Island, north of the New Territories and the rest of Kowloon provide services to both residents and visitors. Moreover, the ferry pier nearby also provides ferry services to Wanchai, Central and North Point.
The Kowloon Terminal of the East Kowloon Canton Railway and the Cross-Harbour Tunnel are nearby. The newly opened Hunghom Bypass and Princess Margaret Link definitely improve the accessibility of Whampoa Garden.
- 2,519 car parking spaces for both residents and public
- 6 basketball courts, 12 badminton courts, 2 volleyball courts and 12 children playgrounds are located in the open area within Whampoa Garden
- The shopping complex, Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, with approximately 1.4 million sq. ft., comprises department stores, Chinese restaurants, supermarkets, banks and many other retail outlets
- A comprehensive sports and recreation club provides facilities like tennis courts, indoor swimming pool, squash courts, gymnasium etc
- The estimated population in the estate is approximately 50,000. The open space is approximately 620,000 sq. ft. which is evenly distributed within the estate
- 3 primary schools, 8 kindergartens and 4 youth and elderly centres provide comprehensive education and recreational services for the residents
- A public swimming pool and sports complex is located nearby
- Free external and internal shuttle services commuting from Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa to Ho Man Tin and Chun Sin Mei, bringing much convenience to residents and patrons
- A 24-hour security policy and sophisticated security system provide residents with maximum peace of mind
Here are some views at night
I hope you enjoyed this update.
HONG KONG SPY MAP