Cacks-Thank You, Yes there are a lot of green spaces left

Tankman- Thankyou, I do my best

Dannibee- Thanks a lot

MisaneaZ93: I think you got my PM

Guibanez: Thanks a lot

Skimbo: Thanks a lot, It's nice you dropped by

Samerton: Thanks Very much

Whampoa Gardens

Whampoa Garden is a massive complex in HK, it was a lot of towers in it, and is best known for the boat in it. If you dan't like massive estates turn your eyes NAO 3.gif

kowloon1dec122128370657.png

Whampoa Garden provides a new perception to "City Living" with a low density of residential blocks. The self-contained and well-managed environment offers most of the opportunities for recreation, relaxation that residents would ask for.

Not only is there a remarkable amount of open space, Whampoa Garden is also equipped with a shopping centre, Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, which is designed to enhance the quality of living

kowloon5dec122128370659.png

Located in the centre of Kowloon, Whampoa Garden has been developed into 12 separate phases comprising 10 residential / commercial mixed complexes and 2 solely commercial complexes. The size of the 10,431 flats in 88 residential towers is ranging from 350 sq. ft. to 1,110 sq. ft. which are designed to allow the residents to create their own ideal home

kowloon10nov12212837065.png

A permanent bus and mini bus terminus is located in Whampoa Garden. Numerous bus routes to Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong Island, north of the New Territories and the rest of Kowloon provide services to both residents and visitors. Moreover, the ferry pier nearby also provides ferry services to Wanchai, Central and North Point.

The Kowloon Terminal of the East Kowloon Canton Railway and the Cross-Harbour Tunnel are nearby. The newly opened Hunghom Bypass and Princess Margaret Link definitely improve the accessibility of Whampoa Garden.

kowloon14jan12312837067.png

• 2,519 car parking spaces for both residents and public
  • 6 basketball courts, 12 badminton courts, 2 volleyball courts and 12 children playgrounds are located in the open area within Whampoa Garden
  • The shopping complex, Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, with approximately 1.4 million sq. ft., comprises department stores, Chinese restaurants, supermarkets, banks and many other retail outlets
  • A comprehensive sports and recreation club provides facilities like tennis courts, indoor swimming pool, squash courts, gymnasium etc

kowloon26oct12212837064.png

• The estimated population in the estate is approximately 50,000. The open space is approximately 620,000 sq. ft. which is evenly distributed within the estate
  • 3 primary schools, 8 kindergartens and 4 youth and elderly centres provide comprehensive education and recreational services for the residents
  • A public swimming pool and sports complex is located nearby
  • Free external and internal shuttle services commuting from Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa to Ho Man Tin and Chun Sin Mei, bringing much convenience to residents and patrons
  • A 24-hour security policy and sophisticated security system provide residents with maximum peace of mind

kowloon28oct12212837064.png

Here are some views at night

kowloon16dec12212837066.png

kowloon23dec12212837066.png

I hope you enjoyed this update.5.gif

HONG KONG SPY MAP

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I dont know why, but alot of the pictures are little "x" boxes : /

I can only see the 2nd and 6th pictures.

From what i can see, looks cool. I remember that boat from one time when i was browsing google-earth

,marsh

Share this comment