Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Quadrupedal Culinary Collaboration (Special Update)

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

Quadrupedal Culinary Collaboration

A special announcement regarding Cano-Feline Diplomacy

The Government of Schulmania is pleased to announce a new step in Cano-Feline relations. The Grand Duchy of Terra Canis has been a valued partner since its inclusion into the Wirdle's Canine Council, joining Schulmauckland as the second canine nation to ally itself with feline Schulmania. In high level talks held long distance (through a pair of tin cans and an enormously long string) several major commonalities were discovered between these two disparate societies:

1st Opposition to Queensferry and its agents, chiefly legions of fleas and ticks

2nd Dedication to the maintenance of cordial relations between felines and canines through education and diplomatic initiatives

3rd Commitment to ecologically sensitive development and trade to preserve hunting and playing grounds

4th Pursuit of culinary delights

piccompetition.jpg

Change is in the air along the cobblestone streets of Schulmania's ancient capital

In the capital of Wirt, an emissary from Terra Canis arrived today bearing gifts from Grand Duke Aliki for the population of Schulmania. In addition to gifts designated for the Supreme Wirdle and her court, the grand duchy has provided raw materials and recipes for expanding the palettes of Schulminions. One of the most extensively discussed topics in recent talks has been the joint quadrupedal carnivore interest in flavorful meals and treats. Ambassadors have discussed their national cuisines and have decided to develop a culinary institute to be located in both nations to further the exchange of unique foods.

culinary.jpg

In Schulmania, the Katze und Hund Internationales Kulinarisches Institut ( Felo-Canine International Culinary Institute) is located in this lovely green building in West Forest, not far from the regional capital.

This joint venture is sure to build on the already burgeoning exchange underway. Some of the items shared between canine and feline realms include:

heindlmozartkugeln.jpg

6520401.jpg

moonpie.jpg

05000042944_220x220_a.jpg

Both nations are looking forward to further developments in this new culinary exchange. The domain of feline-canine relations is largely unexplored. In these uncertain days, it is hard to imagine where such things can lead. But, despite this, one thing remains certain - a broader variety of delicious and flavorful treats is sure to make meal time a cornucopia of tasty delight. I can see dinner time in a typical Schulminion home now...

super-feest.jpg

Bon appétit!

free counters

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

As the Secretary of the Grand Duchy of Terra Canis I would like to express Our hapiness in the recent long distance talks.
Moreover, we are glad that our emissary reached the Great Nation of Schulmania safely and hope that the Schulminions will enjoy the tastes of foreign lands.
Furthermore, we would like to express our gratitude for building the Katze und Hund Internationales Kulinarisches Institut ( Felo-Canine International Culinary Institute).

We are looking forward to further felo-canine relationships,

the Grand Duchy of Terra Canis

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Paulobergonci   Hmmm… sounds tasty. I will hafta try that. And, welcome to Schulmania. Please do come back and explore more of what we have here! Obrigado!

Paul5   I think some context would be in order. You may want to see our Newcomer’s Guide (one of the first entries in this CJ) for more information. And of course Volume 2 where other stuff from Schulmania resides, over in the old CJ section.

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Huston   Thanks, and I am pleased to welcome you to Schulmania. I love the pic and I am glad I found a good setting for it. And I am glad you enjoyed it as well.

Share this comment