• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hawkeye9

bannerkh0.jpg

Hello and welcome to my newest cj, Ampton County. This is my third attempt at a cj and hopefully this one will be very successful. Unlike my other cjs where I had a good portion of the region complete before putting it on display, this one i am starting from scratch. My region is a hand terraformed 3x3 large tile region, with a large river winding its way through the center of the map. As far as modds and bats go i have alot and i am not going to list them, however if you have any questions about them feel free to ask. My cities tend to resemble realistic american cities, with suburbs, downtowns and realistic comercial areas. As of right now I am setting up the main transportation network (Highways, railways, etc.) throughout the region, so today i will be showing you my progress.  

Pic1.1- An overview of the main region tile, where i plan to eventualy build the downtown.

pic1eg8.jpg

Pic1.2- The highway crosses Ampton River.

pic2lx9.jpg

Pic1.3- I begin work on the rail network throughout the region.

pic3mz1.jpg

Pic1.4- I continue leveling land and pathing the way for the railroad line.

pic4uv9.jpg

Pic1.5- Work on the railroad continues...

pic5rr3.jpg

Pic1.6- An overview to give you an idea of where the railroad work has been taking place.

pic6hy6.jpg

Pic1.7- The construction of the Main railroad station.

pic7lv9.jpg

Pic1.8- The railroad development has been completed!

pic8tk9.jpg

Pic1.9- An overview of the work so far

pic9lh2.jpg

And that ends it for the inroduction to Ampton County. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment!!! Stay tuned...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.