• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Valles Marineris Base 1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro24

Valles Marineris Base 1 is the name of the first city that I builded. It's located in the District 1 at the center, In the Central Island. This city looks rustic, but too interesting becuase I started it with Simmars, and later simulated a disaster, then I decided to do the cities like in the earth. So some buildings come from Simmars. So, here starts the city gallery.

A ferry travels trough the sea, it came from another small islands in the middle of the sea. While another ships and boats sails the sea at the same  time. The morning fog of Valles Marineris Base 1 is typical during the winter.

vallesmarinerisbase1mor.png

However, despiste to being winter the weather in the city is not bad... never makes cold during the day, only by night. This is the central cathedral, the place where the city was founded.

vallesmarinerisbase1cat.png

The city is old... the firsts houses and buildings were burned during the workers riots in the XIX century. Rebuild the coty was too hard, but the present downtown don't looks like before the fire, now the skycrappers dominate the sky.

vallesmarinerisbase112d.png

The only buildings that survived the fire the Court House and the classical stores, altough there are skycrappers near they.

vallesmarinerisbase17di.png

At the west there are an special zone, Ravekt was a slum during the XIX century. After the workers reforms the zone transformed from a slum into an cosmopolitan and modern culture center. This is a detail of Ravekt.

vallesmarinerisbase17ma.png

This city have only one metro line, but runs through the islands and it starts from the west of Valles Marineris Base 1 and ends in the city of Klumb, in the District III. This metro line is the axis of the city moving.

vallesmarinerisbase122e.png

The metro line is new in town, crosses the sea via a bridge that communicates with Puerto Crateris, From There to continental area. This is a detail of the bridge with the morning fog.

vallesmarineristrenmatu.png

At the west there is another small rail bridge, brings comunication with the Seazen zone. There are another 3 bridges, two road, one rail, cross the strait.

vallesmarinerisbase115e.png

This is Seizen, its another zone, At the first it was a small town, buth when the city started to grow It was absorbed by the city and converted in a medium class zone.

vallesmarinerisbase14ju.png

The airport is located in Seizen, is small. The airports are not too very important in the Valles Marineris, because the Highways and the Rails are the most important communiccation medium.

vallesmarinerisbase13ju.png

Manufacturing Industries is one of the most important economic activities. Valles Marineris Base 1 has a small industrial area, that brings around 40% of jobs. This industrial zone is the limit of the city.

vallesmarinerisbase12ju.png

avallesmarinerisbase12ju.png

At the east there are another zone, Ante Crateris is a high class residential zone, with small skycrappers, houses, and beaches.

vallesmarinerisbase130m.png

I made a mosaic of one of the capes at the west.

vallesmarinerismosaic.png

At the sout there are another cape, Joperz cape.vallesmarinerisbase111m.png

Near the Central Island there are another more small islands.

vallesmarinerisbase124m.png

vallesmarinerisbase129m.png

vallesmarinerisbase111a.png

The Night comes, and there is cold. But the city never stops, and it lights up.

vallesmarinerisbase124a.png

vallesmarinerisbase12ag.png

vallesmarinerisbase130a.png

vallesmarinerisbase15ag.png

Altough for this train the day just started, the day finish in Klumb, too far from here.vallesmarinerisbase118j.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

B33Rm47: Well, I tried to Light Up all the buildings of the cities, but It never lights up. I applied all the updates for SC4, but never works.
ErikEst: Like I said at the first, this is one of my firsts cities, It looks rustic. The next cities will have avenues.

Share this comment