• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 7: City Development **New**

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainyday

New Update!!

Welcome to the New Update of Newland. This update is just some miscellanious screenshots of Harland City.

You may think that this update has no real subject, well it is kind of a filler for another huge update of another showcase.

I will be showing the developments that are going on in the City. 

Picture 1: The current map of Harland City Light Rail (HCLR). It is a work in progress and is yet to be extended to many of the city's boundaries as well as new lines to be built through the city. It may seem very spaced out, but the ground rail newtork of Harland City (RNHC) supplements the HCLR.

Map Of Harland City Light Rail Network

Picture 2: This is a new interchange on the M1. It is the terminus of the M1 Mainline and the beginning of the N1, which is the continuation of the M1. It intersects with the N7 which is a Medium Capacity Urban Motorway that is designed to alleviate the strains on the at grade roads and transport commuters into central areas quickly. FYI: The blacked out part is a surprise that is in store that is a few updates away, depending on how long it takes me to develop it.

Interchange

Picture 3: This is a shot of the Harland Court Shopping Mall. It is in the heart of the City and has 7,000 underground parking spaces. It offers high street brands such as Dior and Louis Vitton as you can see in the photo as well as low cost department stores such as Primark (an English retail Giant) and Tesco (also an English retail Giant).

shoips

Well that's all for this update. I know it is a little random but, I will make sure not to dissapoint on the next update which is not to be missed.....

All the Best,

Rainyday

P.S: Please feel free to post your opinions and comments on this update below!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.