Kanto Region

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cerulean City

Sign in to follow this  
sloid

cerulean01.jpg

On the northeast of Pewter City and on the other side of Mount Moon lies Cerulean City. 

cerulean07.jpg

The Cerulean City Gym, surrounded by a canal is the main attraction of the city, mainly because of it's Gym Leaders, Daisy, Violet, and Lily. Their sister Misty takes over from time to time when the sisters have a show. Many assume Cerulean is a coastal city because the specialty of the Cerulean Gym are water Pokemon. The gym is also located in the heart of the city dividing Cerulean into North, East, West, and South.

cerulean03.jpg

North Cerulean (Residential District)

cerulean04.jpg

East Cerulean (Downtown)

cerulean05.jpg

South Cerulean (Entertainment/Shopping District)

cerulean02.jpg

West Cerulean (Financial District)

cerulean06.jpg

At night, the Dratini Towers shine the brightest in Cerulean City

cerulean09.jpg

The West Side at night

cerulean08.jpg

20 kilometres north of the City is a little town where Bill's Cottage is (more like mansion)

cerulean10.jpg

The Majestic Mount Moon and Cerulean City.

Up next: Vermillion City

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Plane-Crash12000 - thank you!

Skirmisher24 - Thanks! I only played Yellow,  Blue and Red Versions lol (my brain can only handle 151 pokemon, hehe).  I actually started doing this because I was rewatching the show and it gave me the idea to recreate the cities. 

Share this comment

I love the way you give each city its own character, just like the original games tried to do... Oh, nostalgia coming... The ol' good times!

I just can't wait to see Silph Co. building!

Share this comment

How's traffic from Pewter City to Cerulean City? I bet it must be hell: I never saw a highway or avenue between them!

Share this comment

@skitbil: There is no direct road connection between Pewter City and Cerulean City because Mount Moon is in between both cities and it's too expensive and dangerous to build a highway there. There are plans to build a tunnel but the Clefairy's halted the construction. Hikers however can go through the mountain towards Cerulean and it takes less than a day. There are several rest stops along the  way.

By Highway, one must drive Southeast Towards Celadon City, then East Towards Saffron Cith, then North towards Cerulean City. It's an inconvenient trip but what is there to do.. lol. The trip from Pewter to Cerulean is more or less 4 hours.

Share this comment