Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Downtown get's a makeover.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ntq€310

If you know me, you know that it takes me a long time to come up with a downtown That I can truly be proud of, well It may just be my opinion, but I think ive did a good improvement.

( Before )

3243253236_c654d1d815_o.jpg

(After)

3376530616_81b815cc9c_o.jpg

Now from that view it doesn't look as good, but lets see some other views, then night shots!

3375713581_d57cf36e8b_o.jpg

3376530672_f6cf326e00_o.jpg

3375713027_08eb8592ec_o.jpg

3376530778_d92e4d054b_o.jpg

3376529990_6a4ca04f3a_o.jpg

3375712909_f982ce3811_o.jpg

Next update we will see a updated Flint Marina. I will also be doing a large amount of custom content downloading to get some Medium density residential and commercial bats. Since Maxis buildings are how do you say... ugly. If you have any suggestions for such buildings please say :) And please comment, suggest, and give feedback.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Nice perspective, nice high rises. I can't wait for this downtown to really grow, and I really want to read the next update in this series. I've said this before and I'll say it again: keep up the good work.
-simmaster

Share this comment

Hey its a big gorgeose city now but wait where is all the old spa buildings and jackson tower that I used to love? Can you put them in for me id love it if those old buildings were in there.

Share this comment

Yea, I really like that.  I especially love the incorporation of the Blue Rock Center by Jeorg.  Man I hope he comes back to us here in the community.

Nice work with it all, looking forward to more!

Share this comment

Simmaster: Wow, thanks for such a great comment!
Greekman: Thanks, and ill try  
danielcote: Thank you. The old spa buildings didn't really fit into the whole modern downtown feel im afraid but they will have a place in Flint in other areas
MTLT_17: Thank you, and it is a really great building, and I hope he does too.
Patricius Maximus:  wow, you commented! To be honest I think this is your first comment on any Flint, so nice to have you here. And thank you!

The next update is going be a big one, since I've downloaded a lot of residential bats, The Marina is complete! Downtown continues to be finalized as those small details that every downtown has. While this is happening im really getting a Feel for how people move around in the city and find there way. There is still work to do, more residential bats, and a lot more Commercial ones to make the city look better. Expect a update soon everyone, and please continue to suggest, and comment on what you've already seen

Share this comment

Well its youre journal just making sujestions but hey atleast you still have a few old buildings like that JBsimion and SG bank etc etc. Love the Marrot hotel dont you!  Sugestions:
Id like to see more low rises it will make it more realistic.
Also are you going to have a GLR again?
Also try a variety of colorful residentils theyre nice but theyre alittle repetative.
Thats it for now tah tah.

Share this comment

hello is anyone there there hasnt been a new update lately and im starting to get worried. some one please say something to let me know this thread is still alive!? 

Share this comment