• Views

Kowloon Park & Tsim Sha Tsui

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TowerDude

hk0y.jpg

Replies

DrumMaster4: Thank you.Yes I made them myself

TekinusT: Thanks again, as you can see I replied personnaly ;)

Tankman: Thank you

Tigeria: I also responded to you personnaly

Guibanez_ Thanks for dropping by

Kelistmatic: Thank you

Reikhart : Thank You technically it wasn't BATing

_marsh_ : Thank you veery much for your opinion. I'll explain more in this update. I fixed the textures in roofs btw 2.gif

Jamonbread: It's nice you dropped by

Schulmanator: thank you, It isn't BAT actually 5.gif

Kowloon Park & Tsim Sha Tsui Here is the real thing

site42b.jpg

In the 1830s, some westerners found that Victoria Harbour was an ideal anchorage place for vessels. At that time, the site of the later Kowloon Park was an important military base over-looking the Harbour. In 1861, the British occupied Kowloon peninsula and named the base as Whitfield Barracks.

Kowloon Park was officially opened on 24 June 1970 by the then Governor, Sir David Trench. In 1989, the park was redeveloped at a cost of $300 million, which was funded by the then Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club.

The park has a total area of 13.3 hectares, offering a full range of active and passive recreational facilities to the public. Due to topographical and other site constraints, the northern part of Kowloon Park is selected for active recreational area whereas the passive amenities area is mainly in the south.

kowloonparklarge.jpg

32474975.jpg

hk6f.jpg

kowloon24mar10012836211.png

kowloon18mar10012836211.png

kowloon6mar100128362109.png

My Sketchup BAT's fail!

8.gif8.gif

It would be possible if I had Sketchup pro. But I don't have the pro version. And if you don't have the pro version the KMZ and DAE files are encrypted.

So there isn't any wayout for me

If anybody wants to finish them export, feel free to do what you want, just comment below 2.gif

3jsylsd7sdq.gifLarge Visitor Globe%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0%26ap=%2526fmt=18" wmode="opaque">

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

WOW towerdude!

This new update featuring that moasic! thats really good! I never knew there were still green spaces in hong kong :P and those night shots wow.

well done, I'm looking forward for more!!

Share this comment